PDA

View Full Version : =HH= joins the fpsnetwork!

lonelyspoon
06-25-2007, 02:02 PM
On behalf of the 2 or 3 of us that have joined so far, hellO all!

I dont know how or where I should introduce myself, so here goes:

my game name is lonelyspoon, my real name is Jacob Robinson (not that I seem to be using that so much anymore) :D

I play CSS, BF2, Medieval 2, C&C, Dynasty Warriors; but to cut a long story short, you could check my X-fire profile: http://www.xfire.com/profile/lonelyspoon/

I shall poke other members of the clan to join, whenever they are next online,

If you have any questions, do not be afraid to ask!

Skillz
06-25-2007, 02:18 PM
Hey, welcome to FPSNetwork! An introduction forum would be a good idea, but it'll probably get deleted. :D

Which C&C do you play? I used to play a few of them, but I find myself playing Starcraft more often.

{2399}Reaper
06-25-2007, 02:45 PM
Hey, welcome to FPSNetwork! An introduction forum would be a good idea, but it'll probably get deleted. :D

Which C&C do you play? I used to play a few of them, but I find myself playing Starcraft more often.

:D lol

Quikblade
06-25-2007, 02:53 PM
Hey spoon Join My network thing for the Head Hunters

Skillz
06-25-2007, 02:54 PM
:D lol

I thought you sabotaged my post. I was like, m'fer!

lonelyspoon
06-26-2007, 03:46 AM
hmmmm I play teh older C&Cs: Tiberian Dawn, Red Alert and Tiberian Sun. RAII and Generals were a load of rubbish tbh. C&C3 looks promising, I wait being able to try it out ^^

lonelyspoon
06-26-2007, 12:19 PM
"Hey spoon Join My network thing for the Head Hunters"

hmmm, yes on that note: can the =HH= members be put into a specific group or be given titles so that people on the forums know who is in our clan?

ty to whoever it concerns (that's you admin) :P

Skillz
06-26-2007, 12:25 PM
"Hey spoon Join My network thing for the Head Hunters"

hmmm, yes on that note: can the =HH= members be put into a specific group or be given titles so that people on the forums know who is in our clan?

ty to whoever it concerns (that's you admin) :P

Before we take the effort of doing that, which is very possible; We're gonna have to see a little more effort on your clans part for becoming part of the community.

No sense in doing the extra work on setting all that up, if you guys don't stick around.

Would y'all be interested in getting a clan forum hosted here as well; public or private? We can get that setup too, and once we see that you guys do plan to stick around we will take the necessary steps to make you feel at home.

This goes for all new clans signing up here, not just =HH=.

Thanks,
Skillz

lonelyspoon
06-27-2007, 08:46 AM
"We're gonna have to see a little more effort on your clans part for becoming part of the community."

A good point, how many of us have you seen? I think only 4 of us have signed up on here. Thats Quikblade, Nasse-Seta, Rem!x and myself. I shall be poking others to see (e.g. harty get on here now! :P ). Oh and btw, is that server thingy you listed on xfire still on offer? With a little push I think I can get 20 of us on here ;)

whiz
06-27-2007, 09:11 AM
Welcome guys!