PDA

View Full Version : To whoever...

Skillz
06-26-2007, 12:27 PM
I may have pissed off, to the point that your going to act like a child and change my rank and my home page to some kind of retarded site.

Thanks, it's good to know that I am cared about enough that someone will take the extra steps to show the love.

I also love how I am doing more work for this community than probably everyone combined, thanks for showing your appreciation. Thanks.

andyofne
06-26-2007, 04:04 PM
We loved you when you lost your home to Katrina and we all pitched in to do what we could. It may not have been much but we all cared enough to do something.

After all you've supposedly done to build this community the only thing you seem to do is come here with accusations and insults.

And now you're complaining...

Skillz
06-26-2007, 04:16 PM
We loved you when you lost your home to Katrina and we all pitched in to do what we could. It may not have been much but we all cared enough to do something.

After all you've supposedly done to build this community the only thing you seem to do is come here with accusations and insults.

And now you're complaining...

It's ok Andy, we know you have to do things like this from time to time just to show that you've got power. It's ok.

Stop brining up the Katrina thing on me already. It's really getting old. The horse is dead already; and I'm getting pretty sick of you throwing that in my face every time something comes up.

Stop abusing your power and maybe I'll stop acting like a dick.

I don't take credit for "building" this community as you so call put it, but I am putting more effort in keeping this community alive TODAY than you are. Regardless of what happened months/years ago. What happened, happened. That doesn't give you the right to pounce around like your shit doesn't stink.

andyofne
06-26-2007, 04:53 PM
I bring it up because you fail to acknowledge it. At least you did this time.

And I have never myself mentioned it before though I thought about it the other day.

So don't tell me how I'm throwing it in your face.

Thanks!

andyofne
06-26-2007, 04:54 PM
Stop abusing your power and maybe I'll stop acting like a dick.

Stop being a dick or I'll start banning you instead.

Hahahaha!

andyofne
06-26-2007, 04:55 PM
I don't take credit for "building" this community as you so call put it, but I am putting more effort in keeping this community alive TODAY than you are. Regardless of what happened months/years ago. What happened, happened. That doesn't give you the right to pounce around like your shit doesn't stink.

As for this, I'm sorry Skillz, I just don't care.

Where were you when it mattered?

Skillz
06-26-2007, 05:12 PM
I bring it up because you fail to acknowledge it. At least you did this time.

And I have never myself mentioned it before though I thought about it the other day.

So don't tell me how I'm throwing it in your face.

Thanks!

When it happened I paid my dues, I thanked the people who helped. I'm not going to live my life thanking someone who helped me years ago, every day. Sorry, it's not going to happen.

Stop being a dick or I'll start banning you instead.

Hahahaha!

That's the spirit! You'll really show me who's boss. Perfect example of someone who just likes to abuse his power.

As for this, I'm sorry Skillz, I just don't care.

Where were you when it mattered?

Oh believe me. I know you don't care, but what I don't understand is why you continue to try to take this community down with you. Please, just leave already. No one is stopping you, but you need to quit stopping the ones who are trying.

Sorry, I have a life just like the rest of the people. I have shown my support for this community, just like others. Maybe it wasn't enough for you, whatever. I don't care. I'm doing something about it now, instead of just whimpering around reminiscing about what once was.

Oh and nice tripple post there buddy! Way to set an example for others to follow! Really good for the community!

M4dd09
06-26-2007, 05:37 PM
Hey I know I am new to this community but stuff like this I think should be dealt with in a PM. It gives this community and yourselves a bad name. Just a little something for the two of you to think about :)

Skillz
06-26-2007, 05:46 PM
Hey I know I am new to this community but stuff like this I think should be dealt with in a PM. It gives this community and yourselves a bad name. Just a little something for the two of you to think about :)

While I do agree with this 110%, I didn't know who I needed to PM to begin with on who was changing my profile/rank. Though I had an idea, I like to be more sure than just an assumption.

He is an admin of this site though, so if he does it; Then I'm pretty sure it's ok. I mean after all, admins set the example for the rest to follow.

andyofne
06-26-2007, 05:50 PM
While I do agree with this 110%, I didn't know who I needed to PM to begin with on who was changing my profile/rank. Though I had an idea, I like to be more sure than just an assumption.

He is an admin of this site though, so if he does it; Then I'm pretty sure it's ok. I mean after all, admins set the example for the rest to follow.

You keep talking shit while telling me to set examples.

I will again invite you to STFU. Thanks.

andyofne
06-26-2007, 05:52 PM
When it happened I paid my dues, I thanked the people who helped. I'm not going to live my life thanking someone who helped me years ago, every day. Sorry, it's not going to happen.

That's the spirit! You'll really show me who's boss. Perfect example of someone who just likes to abuse his power.

Oh believe me. I know you don't care, but what I don't understand is why you continue to try to take this community down with you. Please, just leave already. No one is stopping you, but you need to quit stopping the ones who are trying.

Sorry, I have a life just like the rest of the people. I have shown my support for this community, just like others. Maybe it wasn't enough for you, whatever. I don't care. I'm doing something about it now, instead of just whimpering around reminiscing about what once was.

Oh and nice tripple post there buddy! Way to set an example for others to follow! Really good for the community!

See how you deflect the truth Skillz? You accuse me of something then fail to provide the backup.

I'm closing the thread. Continue this with a PM or drop it. Whichever you choose, I don't really care.