PDA

View Full Version : =FaA=JoeVengence

JoeVengence
06-27-2007, 02:39 PM
Hey

One day I am playing in a UT server, a popular regular map rotation UT99 server and this dude "LocDawg" says "Hey you ever tried a GMC server?" I said, "What is a GMC server?":D .

He game me the Candyland server ip. And I got addicted to playing there and seeing the same people regularly playing there. It was fun even though I was getting totally owned, thinking "These guys have to be cheating!" what a newb I was!

That was around 6 years ago. Not sure exactly how long but somewhere around 6 years.

I got recruited into HR clan And for a while I was playing the CTF servers. And was playing with Wolverine and RedArmyVodka and his brother. RAV was in a CTF clan called sdk-c and I remember me and Wolverine were playing all the time on servers with RAV that we wound up joining but before we got in the name changed to © clan. Don't know the particulars of that. But I assumed they did not want to confuse the roster for sdk was also a leading deathmatch clan at the GMC. So I think they wanted to keep it seperate.

ArcAngel from =FaA= was in the © CTF clan with us and recruited me into =FaA= and have been in =FaA= ever since.

ArcAngel and a bulk of the =FaA= caln wanted to play BF1942 so Arc and D&B started a BF1942 clan called ***C4*** witch I also joined. That name got changed to wG|wargods and when in the direction of Desert Combat. Alot of the origonal leaders and players went different ways and with the merger of HITclan a clan origonally started by some UT CTF guys (ESF) that clan is still around today as HIT clan. I am inactive on HIT

But I am still playing in =FaA=

Hey All, tell me Candyland was not some of the best fun in UT!

Dawg
06-27-2007, 04:01 PM
I can tell you it wasn't but I'd be a liar. And I still have UT loaded so I can occasionally go get my butt handed to me by the folks who still play regularly.

*XxDADxX*
06-27-2007, 08:29 PM
Hya Joe. Remember me? Long time bro:D

JoeVengence
06-27-2007, 08:39 PM
Hey dude, yeah I remember you. Good to see ya!

Wolv
07-18-2007, 01:30 PM
JoeyV! How ya been? Yeah, those were some good times playing around on CTF servers together. Seems like ages since we got recruited into SdK-c

Lonestar
07-19-2007, 01:19 AM
Joe....where u been hidin???

JoeVengence
07-22-2007, 09:56 PM
Playing counter strike source in =FaA= (me and whiz are the only members left in FaA from the old days.)

Good to hear from you guys

{2399}Straycat
07-23-2007, 09:18 PM
I can tell you it wasn't but I'd be a liar. And I still have UT loaded so I can occasionally go get my butt handed to me by the folks who still play regularly.72.51.60.49 come play a few bro :D Ohh, Hi Joe :)