PDA

View Full Version : *XxELITExX* UT99 Deathmatch

*XxDADxX*
06-28-2007, 08:19 PM

Ghanzafar
06-30-2007, 04:33 PM
Everyone likes that red gun for some reason.

Tidy
06-30-2007, 08:04 PM
Everyone likes that red gun for some reason.

hahahaha:p

blindfish
07-01-2007, 07:35 AM
OMFG...:eek: ...they do? Tidy uses aimbots :D

{2399}Straycat
07-01-2007, 05:35 PM
Ban happy admin(s)........... :rolleyes:

Cowboy
07-03-2007, 04:45 PM

Try a bigger gun. :p Well thats why you have to let them win a few. :)

Honestly I think Toddman has gotten alittle loose with giving people admin rights.I've had a few problems there too. :(

*XxDADxX*
07-03-2007, 06:18 PM
Try a bigger gun. Well thats why you have to let them win a few.

Honestly I think Toddman has gotten alittle loose with giving people admin rights.I've had a few problems there too.

If everbody would come in as who they are there would be no issue. Be yourself:) We welcome all good old guns.

Cowboy
07-03-2007, 06:41 PM
Roger that. Great server too. Classy clan and has grown over the years.
:cool:

*Xx~Vlad~xX*
07-03-2007, 07:13 PM

It isn't ban happy admins, it is you and Todd have some issue that I don't know the root cause of; and what ever it is, Todd keeps the ban levied.

Aliases also got most people kick/banned when I was playing UT.

{2399}Straycat
07-04-2007, 06:39 AM
It isn't ban happy admins, it is you and Todd have some issue that I don't know the root cause of; and what ever it is, Todd keeps the ban levied.

Aliases also got most people kick/banned when I was playing UT.Wrong. Its BMX or whatever the lil bastards name is who has the problem, or lets say less skills then me. I was able to connect a few weeks back because my IP had changed. Chuck knew who I was, even asked if it was really me on MSN. I gave him my IP and poof, banned again. Whatever dude. *2399* has a server 69.51.130.219 and we will NOT ban players better then us........ But are there any? Come get sum......

*Xx~Vlad~xX*
07-04-2007, 10:52 PM
Wrong. Its BMX or whatever the lil bastards name is who has the problem, or lets say less skills then me. I was able to connect a few weeks back because my IP had changed. Chuck knew who I was, even asked if it was really me on MSN. I gave him my IP and poof, banned again. Whatever dude. *2399* has a server 69.51.130.219 and we will NOT ban players better then us........ But are there any? Come get sum......

..Um OK, what ever. I really don't know where your attitude towards me comes from, but it is unfounded. I've been nothing but nice to you. I went out of my way to help you get unbanned (especially when I don't even play anymore or give a shit about who still plays). But you know what... stay fuckin banned if all I care. Listen to what a jackass you sound like. "..or lets say less skills then me"...."But are there any? Come get sum......" You act like being good at UT gives you credence to some kind of real skill in life. Skill at what? A video game? Wow...big fucking deal, like "skill" at a 10 year old video game amounts to what? Most of the players on the EK server like to play for fun and for old times sake and could TRULY care fucking less at who is "skilled" at UT.

Like I said before, you have an issue w/ whomever at EK, deal with them and hijack someone else's thread!

{2399}Straycat
07-05-2007, 08:50 AM
..Um OK, what ever. I really don't know where your attitude towards me comes from, but it is unfounded. I've been nothing but nice to you. I went out of my way to help you get unbanned (especially when I don't even play anymore or give a shit about who still plays). But you know what... stay fuckin banned if all I care. Listen to what a jackass you sound like. "..or lets say less skills then me"...."But are there any? Come get sum......" You act like being good at UT gives you credence to some kind of real skill in life. Skill at what? A video game? Wow...big fucking deal, like "skill" at a 10 year old video game amounts to what? Most of the players on the EK server like to play for fun and for old times sake and could TRULY care fucking less at who is "skilled" at UT.

Like I said before, you have an issue w/ whomever at EK, deal with them and hijack someone else's thread!Whatever dude. the bottomline is I was banned for bein' skilled, thats it. End of story. And yeah, I like compitition, nothin wrong with that so....... :cool:

And my attitude isn't with you, your the only one who comes here besides Dad, so if it looks that way, it really isn't. Sorry if you thought that.

ScitZo
07-06-2007, 08:55 AM
Whatever dude. the bottomline is I was banned for bein' skilled, thats it. End of story. And yeah, I like compitition, nothin wrong with that so....... :cool:

And my attitude isn't with you, your the only one who comes here besides Dad, so if it looks that way, it really isn't. Sorry if you thought that.

If you don't get good at a game after 8 years of it being out, then there's a problem. You didn't run your mouth like this back in the day. Especially, when you would get owned left and right. So, you finally got good...yippeeee!

Oh btw, quit acting like a child. As we get older, we're supposed to grow out of that shit, not get worse.

Skillz
07-06-2007, 12:13 PM
If you don't get good at a game after 8 years of it being out, then there's a problem. You didn't run your mouth like this back in the day. Especially, when you would get owned left and right. So, you finally got good...yippeeee!

Oh btw, quit acting like a child. As we get older, we're supposed to grow out of that shit, not get worse.

AAAAAAhahahahhahahaahahahahaha

That made me LOL.

:lolbow:

{2399}Straycat
07-07-2007, 01:23 PM
pissoff leroy...........

{2399}Straycat
07-07-2007, 01:24 PM

Bring it, mouthy :rolleyes:

Skillz
07-07-2007, 01:29 PM
pissoff leroy...........

Make me chris, make me.

:lol:

{2399}Straycat
07-07-2007, 03:32 PM
Make me chris, make me.

:lol:Sorry, but i cant see things THAT small..............:cool:

*XxDADxX*
07-08-2007, 12:13 AM
Chris

I am very dissapointed in you. Tonight you came into the ELITE server with an alias called "insomniac" with another asstard named "dookie". Yes you guys were good but, you both decided not to put your tages on and you even called BCM a HOMO after we changed the map near the end of the game That part was to piss you off. You need to grow up BOY! We play this game for sentimental value and have GREAT times and even chat on TS while we are playing. Scitzo said his peace very nice. Why dont you take his advice? Come in as yourselves and ack like men:cool:

whiz
07-09-2007, 01:43 PM
Can't believe after all this time people would value being better than someone and hiding vs playing with good ole friends. Thats pretty much the most pathetic thing you can do is alias yourself from your own friends/community just to say hey its me i beat your ass. I say good for dad & the elite clan for keeping their server the way it is about welcoming people with tags and old names. I won't stand for it myself and I banned a clan member for that crap also (more details involved of course). One thing I like about steam vs a regular IP is if you ban a steam ID they have to spend another 20 bucks to get back in the server.

And honestly I can't say this really surprises me straycats post have pretty much always been like these last i remember.

I said my piece let the drama continue....

andyofne
07-09-2007, 02:41 PM
I knew I was ignoring this thread for a reason.

*Xx~Vlad~xX*
07-09-2007, 02:48 PM
We need to just to make the EK server Private and password protect it. Post the pass on the EK Forums where only registered users can view.

whiz
07-09-2007, 03:04 PM
O cmon andy I know you have something to say :D haha

Hey Vlad when you say EK server what does that stand for... I'm guessing EK "Elite Krew"?

*Xx~Vlad~xX*
07-09-2007, 03:23 PM
O cmon andy I know you have something to say :D haha

Hey Vlad when you say EK server what does that stand for... I'm guessing EK "Elite Krew"?

Killas :) Come by the forums some time Whiz www.elitekillas.com

whiz
07-09-2007, 03:31 PM
sure ill add it to my daily browsing forums while im at work ha :)

*Xx~Vlad~xX*
07-09-2007, 03:33 PM
Whatever dude. the bottomline is I was banned for bein' skilled, thats it. End of story...

Wrong again....There have been some great players show up from time to time and they don't get banned. They don't Taunt-Tard players to death either w/ the "You Sucks." Jesus, you're attitude is exactly like the "Cable Guys" basketball game....End of Story.

http://www.jimcarreyonline.com/images/albums/movies/cableguy/stills/cableguy-still04.jpg

{2399}Straycat
07-09-2007, 04:00 PM
Yeah and the voice packs u guys run and fun listening to as well. pppfffftttt, whatever. :rolleyes:

andyofne
07-09-2007, 04:44 PM
Yeah and the voice packs u guys run and fun listening to as well. pppfffftttt, whatever. :rolleyes:

Haven't we had this conversation before?

Or am I have one of those false Deja Vu things again?

Tidy
07-09-2007, 06:01 PM
OT- I still have ut on this box but I never saved my ini, or at least I can't find the disk that it's on. Could someone refresh my memory for the line to bind the esr on release of the trans.....
If I can get that, maybe I'll fire it up for a game or two... Altho the times I did try in the past few months, the server is always empty.

{2399}Straycat
07-09-2007, 06:07 PM
Haven't we had this conversation before?

Or am I have one of those false Deja Vu things again?Must be ur old age, Andy :D

*XxDADxX*
07-09-2007, 09:10 PM
It sure is nice to see some of the old gunners come in like the IFCers and CBGBers. Too many old guns to name. ANd most of them do pretty dam good still. I really dont miss clans anymore and the "everyone for themselves" is a blast. Though if we get enough folks in their we will have to give TEAM DM a try:)

Ghanzafar
07-12-2007, 06:16 PM
Ctrl=getWeapon BotPack.Translocator | getWeapon supershockrifle | getweapon ColorSuperShockRifle

*XxDADxX*
07-12-2007, 08:45 PM
Ctrl=getWeapon BotPack.Translocator | getWeapon supershockrifle | getweapon ColorSuperShockRifle

I think your on the wrong topic brotha Ghanzafar LOL! :D

Tidy
07-12-2007, 10:02 PM
I think your on the wrong topic brotha Ghanzafar LOL! :D

actually I asked about it in this post first but everyone ignored me:mad: Then I made another post but still never got it working. It doesn't matter now, I will be down for abit since my HD took a dump. I am on a back-up for a few days. I have a new hd but I have lost my xp serial and a boat load of family pics I had on that drive I never backed up...I am having a bad week...lol

*XxDADxX*
07-12-2007, 10:11 PM
DarthTator was you on our server the other night?:eek:

Tidy
07-12-2007, 10:17 PM
Yea that was me sucking balls...then the HD dumped. All your hax killed my HD...lol

{2399}Straycat
07-13-2007, 09:26 PM
:D

Ghanzafar
07-15-2007, 12:43 PM
Who is this {2399}Straycat? Seems to be some kind of a unhappy asshole. I played on the serve with those XxxX guys and they seem to be a good bunch of people.

*XxDADxX*
07-15-2007, 02:51 PM
Ghanzafar is that Catonsville, MD you from? I used to live near there a few years ago. YEP the folks at ELITE are GREAT! Major fun times on the UT99 server. :)

{2399}Straycat
07-15-2007, 07:20 PM
Who is this {2399}Straycat? Seems to be some kind of a unhappy asshole. I played on the serve with those XxxX guys and they seem to be a good bunch of people.Asshole's my middle name. :cool:

Tidy
07-15-2007, 09:14 PM
Ghanzafar is that Catonsville, MD you from? I used to live near there a few years ago. YEP the folks at ELITE are GREAT! Major fun times on the UT99 server. :)

hehe,Boo for you, glad ya made it out. I grew up in Laurel and still have a best friend in Sykesville but TN>MD

*XxDADxX*
07-15-2007, 10:32 PM
hehe,Boo for you, glad ya made it out. I grew up in Laurel and still have a best friend in Sykesville but TN>MD

Man I lived in Laurel MD in this big tall Apt Bldg for about a year before living in Sykesville. Yes TN is much better than MD. Love those hillbillies down here:cool: Jethro's and BillyBobs and Ellie Mays LOL! Good down to earth folks

Tidy
07-15-2007, 11:08 PM
Man I lived in Laurel MD in this big tall Apt Bldg for about a year before living in Sykesville. Yes TN is much better than MD. Love those hillbillies down here:cool: Jethro's and BillyBobs and Ellie Mays LOL! Good down to earth folks
Let me guess the building was right behind the mall off route 1 or over where 197 & 198 intersect? I lived in Montpelier woods thru the 80's ( if you got off the BW parkway @ 197 it was straight thru the exit behind the 7 eleven. My first real job was the Safeway in Laurel Lakes and my first sponsor for racing was Heysers back when I ran a 2 stroke quad @ Buds Creek....lol small world Dad.

Funny we both ended up in the vol state. If you want the full effect of hillbillies you need to come out here to appalachia..lol there aren't as many hollers out west where you are..hehe

*XxDADxX*
07-16-2007, 07:23 PM
Hey Tidy LOL! Yep small world bro. I wouldnt trade the VOL State for that becuase the folks down here are GREAT! I guess I have not really met the backwoods folks yet but I'll bet most of them are cool. Dont miss some of the city slickers. Dam I am gonna have to learn how to moonshine:D

*Xx~Vlad~xX*
07-17-2007, 07:55 AM
I used to ride out to Tenn quite a bit (Nashville, Knoxville, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, etc) Beautiful State.

*XxDADxX*
07-17-2007, 01:57 PM
Let me guess the building was right behind the mall off route 1 or over where 197 & 198 intersect? I lived in Montpelier woods thru the 80's ( if you got off the BW parkway @ 197 it was straight thru the exit behind the 7 eleven. My first real job was the Safeway in Laurel Lakes and my first sponsor for racing was Heysers back when I ran a 2 stroke quad @ Buds Creek....lol small world Dad.

Funny we both ended up in the vol state. If you want the full effect of hillbillies you need to come out here to appalachia..lol there aren't as many hollers out west where you are..hehe

Hey Tidy. There was that dark brick multitennant apt behind the mall off US1. I lived in the one behind it on the hill called avondale(light tan one) I used to roll boulders down the hill at that dark brick one LOL:p

*XxDADxX*
07-17-2007, 09:10 PM
So Tidy did you ever go to the racetrack bar AKA Knife & gun Club LOL!:D

Tidy
07-19-2007, 12:18 PM
I know where avondale is, I went to Laurel HS and during lunch we would walk past there to go eat @ the mall. I got in a fight under the entrance canopy thing when I was about 17. We had been at a party there.

I don't know where the bar you are talking about is at but it might have had a dif name. I had a bunch of friends over in Md City so I tooled over there alot.

As far as the peeps here dad, most of them are good people but some are hillbilly ghetto. It's odd because you have people with $$ living up on the ridges in nice homes and just yards down the road there are the trailers that look like a back drop for a Sally Struthers infomercial.

I have a neighbor that is piss poor and about worthless. They live off gov checks, won't work and couldn't really anyways I'd guess since they can't read or write. The top qualification Tj has is he can drink a case of Busch in a night w/o probs. I still go over and talk to him tho since the Ghetto Billies all know him and he does my anti theft PR work. They all know that if they try to go shopping around my yard or barn, they'll meet my german shepard and find out I keep rubber buckshot on hand...:D

Another neighbor is a hard worker but hardcore mountain man. He like to shoot a lot including the 10lb black powder cannon he has:eek: And there is a "decommissioned" still about 1/2 mile walk from my place. Just driving to Johnson City is like traveling to another world much more like the society most Americans know.

*XxDADxX*
07-22-2007, 10:45 AM
As far as the peeps here dad, most of them are good people but some are hillbilly ghetto. It's odd because you have people with $$ living up on the ridges in nice homes and just yards down the road there are the trailers that look like a back drop for a Sally Struthers infomercial.

LMFAO!! Man thats funny bro. We live in a neighborhood association for now. Looking forward to getting out to the country. We will get about 5 acres and two german shepards to keep folks from just walking onto the property.

*XxDADxX*
07-22-2007, 03:36 PM
I know where avondale is, I went to Laurel HS and during lunch we would walk past there to go eat @ the mall. I got in a fight under the entrance canopy thing when I was about 17. We had been at a party there.

Was that fight you had with a couple of brothas?

Ghanzafar
10-23-2007, 08:04 PM
Seen this in their website so I figure I post it here

Favorites[X]=*Xx_ELITE_xX* 's ~CARNAVAL of CHAOS~ 1VS1 [CSHP]\12.192.82.101\7778\False

Favorites[X]=*Xx_ELITE_xX* 's ~CARNAVAL of CHAOS~ Death Match [CSHP]\12.192.82.100\7778\False

12.192.82.101 1VS1 SERVER
12.192.82.100 16 MAN SERVER