PDA

View Full Version : UT99 key bind?

Tidy
07-10-2007, 07:14 PM
OK, I need someone to refresh my fading memory on the line to bind the ESR after alt firing translocator?

Skillz
07-10-2007, 08:20 PM
Aliases[#]=(Command=" getweapon translocator | onrelease altfire | onrelease switchtobestweapon",Alias=translocate)

That should do it, replace the # with the last alias you have in your user.ini then bind translocate to a keybind.

Tidy
07-11-2007, 03:30 PM
that doesn't seem to work:( :confused:

Skillz
07-12-2007, 12:48 AM
Change "switchtobestweapon" to "supershockrifle" or "enhancedshockrifle" I don't remember which one is the name of the ESR.

Ghanzafar
07-12-2007, 06:13 PM
Ctrl=getWeapon BotPack.Translocator | getWeapon supershockrifle | getweapon ColorSuperShockRifle

Skillz
07-12-2007, 09:02 PM
Ctrl=getWeapon BotPack.Translocator | getWeapon supershockrifle | getweapon ColorSuperShockRifle

That just allows you to hit the ctrl button to switch between the translocator and the ESR; he wants it to automatically switch to the ESR as soon as he alt fire's with the translocator. You'll have to use aliases for that.

Tidy
07-12-2007, 10:24 PM
That just allows you to hit the ctrl button to switch between the translocator and the ESR; he wants it to automatically switch to the ESR as soon as he alt fire's with the translocator. You'll have to use aliases for that.

Actually skills, back in the day I didn't alias it. I just added the line to the 0 key but I can't get it right now...

itwas similar to what we have posted but I have yet to get the exact line to make it work. The attempt to add it as you said was the first time I ever used an alias..

I thought the line was

0= getweapon1 | altfire| onrelease switchtoweapon4

but that isn't working either.....