PDA

View Full Version : So now what?

andyofne
07-15-2007, 02:40 PM
So, now that Skillz is gone and he's taken all his new friends with him, what shall we do?

hoser
07-15-2007, 06:36 PM
Bask in the silence. I went down the beach with the gang today, walked the boards, played some games, Julie rode some rides with the kids. It was a happy day :)

Dawg
07-15-2007, 06:50 PM
Today was my eldests 9th birthday. We had a cowgirl type theme. Some nice ice cold rootbeer-in the classic brown bottles of course- and a wanted poster with EJ's face on it. I think it went well. Oh, cake, ice cream, hot dogs...the usual party stuff.

hoser
07-15-2007, 07:20 PM
That sounds cool, at least you didn't go...

Postal ;)

{2399}Straycat
07-15-2007, 07:27 PM
Skillz who? :D

andyofne
07-15-2007, 07:51 PM
Today was my eldests 9th birthday. We had a cowgirl type theme. Some nice ice cold rootbeer-in the classic brown bottles of course- and a wanted poster with EJ's face on it. I think it went well. Oh, cake, ice cream, hot dogs...the usual party stuff.

I'm really hoping you're talking about a daughter.

andyofne
07-15-2007, 07:54 PM
On a whim, I bought a BB gun.

I have no idea what I'm going to do with it now.

I went to K-Mart and they had all sorts of stuff there for my gun. I bought a scope, a laser sight, 1500 BBs, 250 target pellets, 250 hunting pellets, and a pack of targets (I later found a shitload of printable targets on line).

I've burned through about 200 BB's since yesterday and a fair number of pellets just shooting stuff like beanie babies, diet coke cans, paper targets, and photos of people who have wronged me over the years.

Tempus
07-15-2007, 08:02 PM
I've burned through about 200 BB's since yesterday and a fair number of pellets just shooting stuff like beanie babies, diet coke cans, paper targets, and photos of people who have wronged me over the years.

uhhhhh...

I separated a few ribs, almost flooded my house and cleaned out my backed up sewer drains.

D_A_M_A_G_E
07-15-2007, 08:02 PM
Sounds like your gunna need more BB`s :D

hoser
07-15-2007, 08:15 PM
Sounds like your gunna need more BB`s :D

hahahaha BAM!

Now you know what to do with that old cell phone.. I smell video!!!!

Dawg
07-15-2007, 08:50 PM
On a whim, I bought a BB gun.

I have no idea what I'm going to do with it now.

I went to K-Mart and they had all sorts of stuff there for my gun. I bought a scope, a laser sight, 1500 BBs, 250 target pellets, 250 hunting pellets, and a pack of targets (I later found a shitload of printable targets on line).

Nice, I used to love my BB gun. Had an old daisy and would target shoot stuff off a fire wood pile from my back porch. Couldn't tell ya how far but I can say cans make a nice sound when they are struck and shooting coke bottles and leaving glass strewn throughout a wood pile to later cut your father's hand will get your ass beat.

hahahaha BAM!

Now you know what to do with that old cell phone.. I smell video!!!!

Nice...I'd love to see that too.

Dawg
07-15-2007, 08:53 PM
I'm really hoping you're talking about a daughter.

Yeah, I have 2 daughters. one is 9 and and the other is 2 yrs. old. I'll try to get some pics up sometime.

blindfish
07-15-2007, 10:16 PM
uhhhhh...

I separated a few ribs, almost flooded my house and cleaned out my backed up sewer drains.

Just when I thought I had come up with just about every way to piss off my wife B comes up with flooding his house with raw sewage... good job :)

andyofne
07-15-2007, 10:38 PM
Okay. Well, I did the BB into the cell phone bit tonight but for whatever reason my digital video camera did not capture the shot (message on screen says "clean heads") so all I have is a before an after shot with the camera:

http://www.utgmc.com/images/befores.jpg http://www.utgmc.com/images/shot2s1.jpg

Tempus
07-16-2007, 12:32 AM
Okay. Well, I did the BB into the cell phone bit tonight but for whatever reason my digital video camera did not capture the shot (message on screen says "clean heads") so all I have is a before an after shot with the camera:

http://www.utgmc.com/images/befores.jpg http://www.utgmc.com/images/shot2s1.jpg

Clean the heads and shoot it again!! SHOOSTING!! :D

hoser
07-16-2007, 07:46 AM
We should all go shoosting :)

hoser
07-16-2007, 08:31 AM
Got stung by a big red jellyfish on Saturday.. Not fun. ug:)

Belz
07-16-2007, 09:33 AM
Yeah, I have 2 daughters. one is 9 and and the other is 2 yrs. old. I'll try to get some pics up sometime.

lala !!!!

what are you waiting? me to go kick your butt? BEEP BEEP
(locking the rocket right now):eek:

blindfish
07-16-2007, 10:26 PM
Got stung by a big red jellyfish on Saturday.. Not fun. ug:)

After the Jellyfish tasted you it probably died :p

At least it wasn't a Man O'War...we get'em up here. :(
Because there are tons of jellies around here I carry vinegar, rubber gloves and tweezers in a first aid kit on our boat for just such an occasion. If you dive or snorkel it only takes once to learn that lesson.

hoser
07-17-2007, 08:09 AM
Vinegar is supposed to help, but mythbusters found that vodka poured on it provides better relief.

andyofne
07-17-2007, 08:44 AM
Vinegar is supposed to help, but mythbusters found that vodka poured on it provides better relief.

I'm here to tell you that vodka taken orally, in large quantities, helps even more.

blindfish
07-21-2007, 09:31 PM
I'm here to tell you that vodka taken orally, in large quantities, helps even more.

Can't argue with your logic Andrew. :D

Wolv
07-23-2007, 08:56 AM
Loved my Red Ryder BB gun as a kid. Stung myself multiple times from ricochets. Didn't shoot my eye out though.

I grew up along the river. Nothing more satisfying (as a kid) than throwing bottles into the river and trying to sink em as they floated by....

andyofne
07-23-2007, 08:57 AM
Loved my Red Ryder BB gun as a kid. Stung myself multiple times from ricochets. Didn't shoot my eye out though.

I grew up along the river. Nothing more satisfying (as a kid) than throwing bottles into the river and trying to sink em as they floated by....

You should try florescent light bulbs then.

Jp_92
07-23-2007, 10:34 AM
You should try florescent light bulbs then.

lol sounds fun:D