PDA

View Full Version : Dream Team

[DT]AZ~Dreamer
07-25-2007, 01:26 PM
Hey, all! Damn, nice to see all of you UT old timers still hanging around together. ;) Always nice to see familiar names.

Just wanted to let you all know about our new website http://www.dt-clan.net and invite all of you to come by and visit. I doubt any of you will know many people there right now since most didn't really play UT99 or not where we all played at least. Most are regular players from Shokazulu's server. I'm just getting the word out.

Servers will be up soon. Thanks all.

-AZ

Cowboy
07-25-2007, 01:37 PM
Hello there and welcome.Is Iceman and Slag still there?What about RoOst? :)

hoser
07-25-2007, 02:52 PM
Hello there and welcome.Is Iceman and Slag still there?What about RoOst? :)

http://www.dt-clan.net/Members/

[DT]AZ~Dreamer
07-25-2007, 09:42 PM
Nah, only myself, Sweetie and Inferno are the only members of DT from the GMC days left. Dementore has been around for awhile tho and was a member of LAD and PPP. Inferno just got in touch with ICEMAN and he may soon join up with us again. I hope. Thanks, for the welcome.

{2399}Straycat
07-26-2007, 05:59 PM
roost, man I hated him. We must meet again...... :D

blindfish
07-26-2007, 09:32 PM
Hi ya AZ...how are things in the HEAT...:p
God I don't miss AZ in the summer (except tubing down the Salt or Verde rivers & Slide Rock)

[DT]AZ~Dreamer
07-28-2007, 04:24 PM
Hey, Blindfish. It is the monsoon season right now so as long as it actually rains when all the clouds build up then its great. If it doesnt rain then all that happens is a humid ass day on the next. When the humidity is around 10% or below, like usual, then I can handle it anything more than that and it can really suck.

D_A_M_A_G_E
08-06-2007, 07:56 PM
10 % lmao you don`t know heat then 70% humidity and 98 degrees makes for a monster day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

[DT]AZ~Dreamer
08-10-2007, 03:47 PM
How can you tell a native from AZ that he doesn't know heat. :confused: Heat I know well and she is my friend, its that bastard humidity I hate. :D

blindfish
08-11-2007, 04:36 AM
Well we've got heat, humidity and Great White Sharks...:D

So stay indoors, turn the AC on and keep away from the beaches that the seals hang out at.