PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe...

Lotharr
09-23-2007, 09:06 AM
...PSU lost to those asstards in Michigan.

:mad:

hoser
09-24-2007, 08:03 AM
But the steelers are 3-0 for about the 6th or 7th time in their history now. Enjoy

Lotharr
09-24-2007, 09:46 AM
Yeah - that is really cool.

The other thing that is cool is that Bill Bell-up-chuck has been proven to be the cheating douche that many of us always suspected. The NFL let him off way too easily, IMHO. He should lose his job in disgrace. Narcissistic, self-important slob that he is... :rolleyes:

I'd just LOVE to get NBK's take on this... to see how he's enjoying a heaping helping of humble pie that all Patriots fans are being force-fed... :p

hoser
09-24-2007, 10:16 AM
outcasts lol.

They are the VSK of the NFL :)

Dawg
09-24-2007, 10:57 AM
Well, the damn Redskins lost to the Giants and the Panthers looked like a pretty good college team yesterday so I don't have much to be terribly excited about.

Lotharr
09-24-2007, 11:30 AM
outcasts lol.

They are the VSK of the NFL :)

LOL!

I was surprised that the Giants came from behind on the Redskins like they did. Eli finally done good! :) I always thought it must suck to be in Peyton's shadow... but considering the money he's making... he can probably get over that easily enough.

blindfish
09-25-2007, 08:55 PM
Football...BFD

Their all a bunch of over paid %$#&....the same thing goes for all the "PRO" sports.

Figure skating's much better...you get to grab a girl by her ass put your hand on her crotch and spin her around...and the crowd goes wild.

Lotharr
09-26-2007, 06:00 AM
Figure skating's much better...you get to grab a girl by her ass put your hand on her crotch and spin her around...

Too bad most of the men in that sport are...

...not really inclined to enjoy that aspect of it.

Not that there's anything wrong with that... :D

Dawg
09-26-2007, 06:07 PM
Brian Boitano's all man dude.

Dawg
09-26-2007, 06:19 PM
From what I understand...

The NFL banned cheerleaders from stretching outside the visitors locker room and in the tunnel. Too much of a distraction they said. Good job NFL. Way to be on top of things.

Lotharr
09-26-2007, 08:46 PM
Brian Boitano's all man dude.

WWBBD? :)

blindfish
09-27-2007, 04:51 AM
:p

I want my CHEESYPOUFF!!! :mad:

So you'd rather watch a bunch of 300+ lb guys roll around on the ground jumpin on each other?

:confused: :o :rolleyes: homo...

Lotharr
09-27-2007, 06:25 AM
So you'd rather watch a bunch of 300+ lb guys roll around on the ground jumpin on each other?

:confused: :o :rolleyes: homo...

Well, if liking football makes one gay - then I am a certified, flaming homo. ;)

Wolv
10-05-2007, 12:15 PM
From what I understand...

The NFL banned cheerleaders from stretching outside the visitors locker room and in the tunnel. Too much of a distraction they said. Good job NFL. Way to be on top of things.

Yep. Momofektards for a braintrust there.

andyofne
10-05-2007, 12:43 PM
Well, if liking football makes one gay - then I am a certified, flaming homo. ;)

You know what the difference is between hobos and homos, don't you?

Hobos don't have any friends.

Homos have friends coming out their ass.