PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

{GFY}SLAYER®
09-26-2007, 09:28 PM
Hello Andy, Belzy, Hoser, Killa, Fish, Sidd, Reaper, StrayCat, AngelBoo, Beanie, Common, Cisco, Cowboy, Tempus, Death, Money, Damage, Hag, JackAss, Vengence, Tidy, Lotharr, NBK, Nightranger, Papa, zero_cool, Red, RoOst, shmegma, Skillz, whiz, Run and Wolvie!!! OK, that was tiring...lol

I’m sorry if I missed anyone of my old playmates. Hello to everyone else I’m meeting for the first time.

Andy, Hose it's nice to be home. I am happy to see you still have a nice place for people to visit and talk. I hope everyone is well. I have been busy raising a family. My two boys are killing me worse then the old UT redeemer ever did! But I wouldn't trade it for anything. I still have UT99 on my rig and play from time to time. I have been busy here at verizon as well. I am a fiber splicer and have been working on FiOs since it began over 3 years ago. It's a really cool product. I hope you all get the chance to experience it soon.

Anyhow...

Please tell me how are you all? I would love to hear what you all have been up too? Belzy, How are the kids and my old friend Hose doing?

KILLA!!! I miss you and Miz... Hope all is well.

Man this place is GREAT!

Thanks again!

andyofne
09-26-2007, 09:48 PM
I'm doing okay. Unfortunately, I've started growing a penis out of my forehead. I don't know how it started but the women at the grocery store are starting to take notice.

Tidy
09-26-2007, 10:12 PM
Ya bastage! Glad to see you're still kicking it. I added to my collection of pocket monkeys, so I have two myself now bro, and yes they wear me out too! I still see killa on MS here. Have ya talked to Dasuber? I haven't seen him around in a long time. Now about that fiber, run some my way! @ least they finally got broadband out here in the hills, but damn it's only been out here about 6months, fiber will take another 30 years to get here....lmao!

{GFY}SLAYER®
09-26-2007, 10:23 PM
HAHAHAHA.. Ahhh Andy your still the best. LMAO, penis, forehead LOL I am really glad to be here Andy, thank you!

And you, Tidy... That is really great news. I hope all is well. Das just got married last year. He's very happy now. I haven't spoken to him in quite some time. It's so good to hear from you. :D

Tidy
09-26-2007, 11:08 PM
I miss the late nights crying from laughing so hard on Teamspeak because we were busting balls on whoever decided to a bitch about getting owned at DC. Telling Hawg to shut his drunk ass up and of course I don't think I could ever top the WKRP pic.... You was a sexy Loni Anderson!:p

Haha... I had to look for it but I found it....lolololol

http://www.musicoxide.com/lucky/WKRP.jpg

hoser
09-27-2007, 06:59 AM
Hey Mike! Glad you hopped on board :)
All is well, and we have another one on the way due in April!

{GFY}SLAYER®
09-27-2007, 05:34 PM
OMG!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I can't believe you still have that. I look real good as a blonde with a big rack. Man they sure were some great times Tidy! I am going to look for some old stuff to post. Thanks for that bro. It was great to see!

HOSE!! I am so happy for you guys. Another one on the way? Man do I wish you all the best. Are you still in the city? Are you and Belz still playing? I bet she kicks your butt in every map...

Thanks for the warm welcome Tom. I miss everyone.

Killa
09-28-2007, 12:20 PM
what's up bro??Hit me up on msn when you get a chance.would love to chat with ya bro...

Belz
09-28-2007, 01:46 PM
OMG!!!

Are you and Belz still playing? I bet she kicks your butt in every map...

No he go play some other game so he always better then me but I do always get to be on opposite team when i play him so i kinda make him pay LOL:D

you better send email update of your family pic !!!!!

{GFY}SLAYER®
09-28-2007, 03:16 PM
You know I will Rob... befor the weekend is over. I was talking with Messa last week were getting together in TS for some old times and some BF2. Interested?

No he go play some other game so he always better then me but I do always get to be on opposite team when i play him so i kinda make him pay LOL:D

you better send email update of your family pic !!!!!

Belz, I promis I will. I would really like for you to send me pics of your family. I haven't see you and Tom in a few years and I haven't seen the new baby at all. I'm sure you guys look great... well you and the baby anyway. :D :D

Killa
09-28-2007, 09:09 PM
You know I will Rob... befor the weekend is over. I was talking with Messa last week were getting together in TS for some old times and some BF2. Interested?

Belz, I promis I will. I would really like for you to send me pics of your family. I haven't see you and Tom in a few years and I haven't seen the new baby at all. I'm sure you guys look great... well you and the baby anyway. :D :D

sure bro...i have bf2142 install,but i can throw bf2 on.Talk to ya soon!

blindfish
09-28-2007, 09:51 PM
Well Well Well...look what the cat dragged in...hi ya Mike & Rob.
It's damn nice to hear for you guys.

<">< BF

{GFY}SLAYER®
09-30-2007, 11:49 AM
Mark! How are you old buddy. Man it's good to hear from you. I saw some pics of your new place. I wish you all the best. I know it will do well. How is everything at home? Seems like forever since the GMC meet we had at your place. I hope we can talk soon fish.

blindfish
10-03-2007, 09:31 PM
Hi Mikie, it's nice to know your still out there and yes we'll have to talk soon.

I got a call from DT (Deathtrip - Rick) yesterday just letting me know he & Diane just had a baby boy...whoot a new GFY clan member...they'll be coming down soon and I'll post the pic's.

Belz
10-04-2007, 08:59 AM
Hi Mikie, it's nice to know your still out there and yes we'll have to talk soon.

I got a call from DT (Deathtrip - Rick) yesterday just letting me know he & Diane just had a baby boy...whoot a new GFY clan member...they'll be coming down soon and I'll post the pic's.
wooohooo Tell him Congrats!!!!

Wolv
10-05-2007, 12:06 PM
Hey Slayer! Its been awhile. Know what you mean about boys kicking our ass lol. Good to hear things are going well for you and your family.

Still have UT on my rig too. It can't fight its way passed Fantasy Football surfing though...

{GFY}SLAYER®
10-06-2007, 11:41 AM

Very cool. I have his cell, I'll have to give him a call this week. Thanks Mark for the info.

Hey Slayer! Its been awhile. Know what you mean about boys kicking our ass lol. Good to hear things are going well for you and your family.

Still have UT on my rig too. It can't fight its way passed Fantasy Football surfing though...

Wolv, It's really good to hear from you. Last we spoke we were in a giant map in CTF and you were giving me an azz woopin! That was a long time ago. I miss you guys kickin my butt! :D

blindfish
10-06-2007, 11:50 PM
Last time I saw Chris he was trying to teach his cell phone to swim :p

{2399}Straycat
10-07-2007, 08:49 AM
Well Well Well...look what the cat dragged in.

<">< BFI didn't drag in anything :p