PDA

View Full Version : =MoR=Onrie

Onrie
10-10-2007, 06:18 AM
Hello there,

I've been around in the vintage days as one of the Chumpykillerz clan members and played most of you back then. Won't compromise my identity from back then though as it worked rather well, and I wouldn't want to be of a major disappointment to any of you…

After unpacking my original UT99 game half a year ago, I have been invited to join the =Mor= clan which I gladly did. To my knowledge there are only two clans omnipresent. ~ScA~ and =MoR=. And of course ~SiN~.

LobsterTrap is actively playing for Elite, so are some of the good old SOB clanspeebs.
Find us on MOR, SOB or SCA servers, should you still have a copy of UT99 handy.

http://idisk.mac.com/marksargent/Public/Images/=MoR=8sportsarena-promo.gif
Visit 208.167.245.140:7777

We'd be flattered and overjoyed to see any of you out there soon.

Cheers,
=MoR=Onrie (Mark)

hoser
10-10-2007, 07:35 AM
I guess a welcome back is in order then.. Welcome back! :)

[DT]Dementore
10-10-2007, 06:43 PM
Hi there! I'm not sure if we played together or not. I've been overseas for many years, but now we came back to the states last year. I love my low pings. hehe

[DT]AZ~Dreamer
10-12-2007, 03:55 AM
Whats up! I remeber the Chumpykillerz clan, CK. Weren't most of them from the UK? I plan to hit every damn server out there once I can get a "REAL" computer. See you out there.

Onrie
10-12-2007, 05:13 AM
Dementore;4118']Hi there! I'm not sure if we played together or not. I've been overseas for many years, but now we came back to the states last year. I love my low pings. hehe
Enjoy your low ping. Now it's me who is overseas. lol. Playing out of the city of Berlin, Germany. Put a bookmark on the Dream Team's URL.

Onrie
10-12-2007, 05:25 AM
AZ~Dreamer;4120']Whats up! I remeber the Chumpykillerz clan, CK. Weren't most of them from the UK? I plan to hit every damn server out there once I can get a "REAL" computer. See you out there.
Looking forward to it. Chumpykillerz was mostly UK true. So is Masters of Redemption =MoR=. Dawn#s Unreal Palace is currently the most populated server at all times, much like Candyland used to be :eek:

Unreal Palace (http://unrealpalace.com/)
=MoR= Clan (http://www.morclan.info)

Onrie
10-12-2007, 05:45 AM
I guess a welcome back is in order then.. Welcome back! :)

Well thank you hoser. I picked up on your efforts with the FPS Network upon return. Providing a top level multi-gaming network and home for all first person shooter games out there, I suppose.

Good thinking. One would expect this to have great potential, reaching the highest possible numbers (participation). The UTGMC for multiple FPS's.

I have taken a buttom up approach, drawn to where the most action is (as a UT99 vintage player). Find the most active players on SOB, ScA, CLOWN and MoR servers. Dawn's Unreal Palace beats em all by means of 'round the clock server activities. SiN is currently down, so is 2399, server wise.

I'd be interested in your plans and how I could be of help.

Cheers.

~SiN~VA!
01-28-2008, 12:41 PM
lol...ornie,,,ggs

{2399}Straycat
01-29-2008, 07:47 AM
GGs indeed :D

Onrie
01-29-2008, 09:49 AM
Certainly nice to find you here, Stray.

gg's, always.

See you around,