'sup brian.

andyofne
11-02-2007, 08:42 AM
Totakfark II?

Never heard of it.

Mr. Karnage
11-02-2007, 07:12 PM
Sigh, word play.

Ravioli! Whats up dude? Long time. I was thinking of you a few months ago when GRAW2 came out, wondering what you were up to now days. I memorialized your nick by using it for a few days thinking possibly you changed your name and would instantly recognize your nick, lol. No dice. No one said boo.

Glad to see you around. Team Fortress 2 is great, everything Unreal 2 should have been. Holy customizable! What are you running for a rig now days Mike?
BTW, remember that douche' bag KillaDarkLotus? Holy hell I hope he shows his face around here if UT3 gets going. I have some funny punkbusted admin logs.

D_A_M_A_G_E
11-03-2007, 08:30 PM
yo fun playing with you guys the other day had a blast not quite sure I can handle all the ehs!!! lol we`ll have to do it again as this game is quickly becoming my favorite :)

Mr. Karnage
11-03-2007, 08:36 PM
Yeah, I play with a Canadian and I being from Wisconsin and all, "Eh" is definitely in our vocab, lol.

Take of eh, your a great sport don't cha know! Often times I don't like gaming on ventrillo dude. I totally understand!

D_A_M_A_G_E
11-03-2007, 08:46 PM
I actually prefer the ventrillo but I didn`t want to impose on you guys and what you have going I knew you said you were trying to keep it small and all. :)

Mr. Karnage
11-03-2007, 10:00 PM
I like small just because big gets obscene on ventrillo/teamspeak. You are welcome anytime.

D_A_M_A_G_E
11-03-2007, 10:02 PM
Good to know ....go pats!!!!:)

RED (Mike)
11-03-2007, 10:39 PM
Sigh, word play.

Ravioli! Whats up dude? Long time. I was thinking of you a few months ago when GRAW2 came out, wondering what you were up to now days. I memorialized your nick by using it for a few days thinking possibly you changed your name and would instantly recognize your nick, lol. No dice. No one said boo.

Glad to see you around. Team Fortress 2 is great, everything Unreal 2 should have been. Holy customizable! What are you running for a rig now days Mike?
BTW, remember that douche' bag KillaDarkLotus? Holy hell I hope he shows his face around here if UT3 gets going. I have some funny punkbusted admin logs.

dont even know what graw2 is..... but nowadays just workin, paying off student loan bills, and trying to get into the local police academy.

as for my rig, same crappy dell P3 i've always played on :( . i've got a killer system spec'd out on new egg, but paying for school, car, bills, all that jazz just doesnt afford any comp parts.

as for KDL, he still frequents the ctf board most of us 155/55'ers used to use.

RED (Mike)
11-03-2007, 10:59 PM
Good to know ....go pats!!!!:)

brady sucks, go colts :)

Mr. Karnage
11-03-2007, 11:05 PM
Ouch P3! Needless to say anything after BF1942 is outta the question.Nice to hear from you again regardless.

As for police work? Do the 4 year route. Beat Cop gets old quick. Somehow I always seen you as the "Po Po."

Civil Service didn't pay well enough for me in the early 90's to go that route. The real money in civil service outside of administrative who knows who bullshit is making contacts and then becoming a defense contractor lobbyist. ZinG!

Damage, GO PACK GO!

D_A_M_A_G_E
11-05-2007, 05:15 PM
HMMMM PATS won as did the PACK woot!! :)

Mr. Karnage
11-26-2007, 09:53 AM
Update, Pats still rockin' :mad:

Pack plays the boys thursday :confused: Woodson better be healthy!

I never thought I would say it but there are way to many great video games right now on the pc. I have not touched TF2 since Cod4. Man I hope Walleye3 doesn't come out this year.

BTW/ what is the verdict on UT3 Multiplayer?