PDA

View Full Version : COD4 PC gamers

andyofne
01-24-2008, 10:57 PM
Where the hell are you?

Funny thing happened a couple weeks ago, i was playing COD4 on some random server and this guy says "are you the Skagalak from UTGMC?"

It was IFC Fireant, I believe.

Ain't that a kick in the nards?

Tempus
01-25-2008, 12:16 AM
I'm here. I just haven't gotten into the online aspect yet... as you know. :o

KILLER FOR HIRE
02-21-2008, 12:10 PM
hi Skagalak remember me he he.
i play cod4 like crazy!!!!
just picked it up almost 4 weeks ago and im totally addicted!!
my name on their is [XII]ACID REIGN or UNCLE RICO but ill be starting a new account once i get better and use the good old KILLER FOR HIRE tag once again he he.
this game has gotten so popular so quick its crazy, theirs like 15,000+ servers now and around 50, 50 man servers that are packed 24/7.
i think this game has staying power unlike the new ut :o .
does anyone even play the new ut? no one is ever on when i look at the servers:(
Skagalak if your looking 2 join a good COD4 clan stop by our website www.XIICLAN.com or just stop by 2 say high.
we have 2 servers with a third on the way.
hope 2 see you on.

peace.

shmegma
11-12-2008, 11:45 AM
Where the hell are you?

Funny thing happened a couple weeks ago, i was playing COD4 on some random server and this guy says "are you the Skagalak from UTGMC?"

It was IFC Fireant, I believe.

Ain't that a kick in the nards?

Andy, what server are you usually playing on? I just got the damned game and have been wondering if any of you nerds play too? lol

Is there a way of finding a player on the servers?

hoser
11-12-2008, 08:37 PM
Is there a Linux installer on the game cd/dvd?

PS ya jackasses, ins't COD 5 out soon?

andyofne
11-13-2008, 01:14 AM
Andy, what server are you usually playing on? I just got the damned game and have been wondering if any of you nerds play too? lol

Is there a way of finding a player on the servers?

Shit man, I posted that back in January.

After my buddy Wingman died it was hard to play that game. I still have it installed but I haven't played in months.

I play a little BF2 still but it's not fun any more.

I downloaded that Left 4 Dead zombie demo, it's kinda fun but it looks like it will get boring fast.

I wish there was a COD5 demo, I prefer the WW2 style / setting like the old MOHAA and BF 1942.

Someone gave me a copy of Team Fortress 2 but I really didn't get into it.

shmegma
11-14-2008, 11:11 AM
Shit man, I posted that back in January.

I wish there was a COD5 demo, I prefer the WW2 style / setting like the old MOHAA and BF 1942.

From what I've read on another forum there wasn't a COD5 demo, but a test beta version you could DL and play online! This was to help them release a 'bug free' retail version. Now the full version has been released and I shall be picking it up some day, seeing as I like COD4. PC fingers are for sure rusty as I've played more Xbox 360 the last couple years before I upgraded the PC finally. My brother gave me his MOHAA to use but haven't installed it yet to play. Might do that this weekend though.

shmegma
11-14-2008, 11:12 AM
Is there a Linux installer on the game cd/dvd?

PS ya jackasses, ins't COD 5 out soon?

Not sure if there is or not Hoser, I'll check and see. I know my cousin is playing it on the Mac so I would assume there would be. I'll let you know.