PDA

View Full Version : Spacedebris

Spacedebris
03-21-2008, 07:15 PM
Hello all, Long time no see. Just wanted to stop by and say Hi. I've been missing the good ol' days of the GMC. I recently purchased a copy of UT3 and my first impression was that it reminds me a lot of UT99. I played the demo for about 3 hours and all the days from UT came back in a flash. I was laughing so loud and hard that my neighbor actually came over to see what was going on. LOL.

For those of you that dont know me (or dont remember since I've been gone so long). My name is Mark, I go by Spacedebris. I have been around since the beginning days of UT99. Although, not a founding member, I was an active member of the GMC and a fairly early member of the CBGB clan (the best clan around by the way :p ). When UT2 and UT2004 came out I was so disappointed in the games that I started moving off in other directions. Then I got a new Job. In this new job, I started working so many hours that I didnt have time for the games anymore so I kind of dropped out of sight. Even though I am still working a LOT of hours at work, I decided that I really missed my gaming and decided to make an effort to get back into it. Hence Here I am.

Hope to see you on the battlefield.

Mark

Dawg
03-21-2008, 07:48 PM
DUDE!!! How goes it? Glad to see you around. Last I heard you were driving alot or something. Hope you make it a regular hang out.

I havent purchased UT3 but it is starting to get some fair buzz around here. Still putting it off but I may have to buy it myself.

hoser
03-21-2008, 08:42 PM
I havent purchased UT3 but it's been a buzz kill around here. Still putting it off and I will have to skip buying it myself.

Sorry Dawg, I had to ;)

SPACE you freak! What the hell man, long time no see :)

Dawson
03-21-2008, 11:29 PM
I remember you....you used to play games, on the computer, with your hands, right? I used to be candyman, but now I just go by Dawson, it's easier for me to remember :D

ahh, the good ole days:)

Dawg
03-22-2008, 01:23 AM
I havent purchased UT3 but it's been a buzz kill around here. Still putting it off and I will have to skip buying it myself.

Sorry Dawg, I had to ;)

SPACE you freak! What the hell man, long time no see :)

:) Yeah. To clarify, I meant in my town and with people I talk to here. Starting to come up in conversation.

andyofne
03-22-2008, 12:36 PM
I remember you....you used to play games, on the computer, with your hands, right? I used to be candyman, but now I just go by Dawson, it's easier for me to remember :D

ahh, the good ole days:)

I can't remember them any more.

blindfish
03-28-2008, 08:35 PM
Andy....yer always so frickin cheerful...

Hi Space ...it's been a long time, hope lifes treating you well.

BF<"><

Spacedebris
03-29-2008, 08:26 PM
Yeah, things are finally starting to settle down a little. Still being worked ragged which is why I'm trying to get back to the games again. trying to make sure I get at least a couple hours a week with the games.

I'm really starting to like this UT3. It feels much more like ut99 than the other incarnations. Just needs some GIANT MAPS!!!!

see ya'll later

beanie
03-30-2008, 06:40 AM
howdy Mark, been a long time. Good to see ya again.