PDA

View Full Version : To all those who've served or who are now serving...

Lotharr
05-25-2008, 09:18 PM
...thank you.

jackass
05-26-2008, 02:55 PM
Amen, and thank you to each and every one of them for everyday we have in this country.

hoser
05-26-2008, 09:52 PM
For sure.

{2399}Straycat
05-27-2008, 11:43 PM
Roger That!

*XxDADxX*
05-29-2008, 03:15 AM
Amen, and thank you to each and every one of them for everyday we have in this country.

Amen to that!

Jackass how you been you old fart LOL!

jackass
05-29-2008, 09:15 AM
Amen to that!

Jackass how you been you old fart LOL!

Doing good considering I have been battling cancer since January of 07 but at least I am here to battle it instead of the alternative, LOL. And I am not an old fart even though some will disagree :D LOL. How are you doing? I miss the good ole days of UT and getting my ass kicked. I played awhile back and it was horrible I couldn't hit the wall and barely could strafe or anything. I never was very good but now it is worse if thats possible. LOL

{2399}Straycat
05-29-2008, 09:53 PM
I hope you and Lindy are doin ok, Jackass. Its been awhile for sure. I lost someone due to Pancreatic Cancer back in '06. I hope all works out for you. :)

jackass
06-02-2008, 10:25 AM
I hope you and Lindy are doin ok, Jackass. Its been awhile for sure. I lost someone due to Pancreatic Cancer back in '06. I hope all works out for you. :)

I am sorry to hear that you lost someone to this horrible disease (Cancer). I know it is hard to watch someone you care about lose the battle against something no one has any control over except your ability to resist and the ability of the Doctors to temporarily control it. And of course Gods Will and Love to let you live longer.
I have been labeled as terminal but am handling that fine, the chemo I am on right now is a research product but so far has reduced my tumors by about 65% and seems to have everything under control for the time being.
Lindy is doing good and working all the time it seems and the kids are growing like weeds. Getting to big for their britches mostly though, LOL :D Anyways thanks you guys for asking about me and my family. It is good to see a few familiar names on here. Take care all.