hoser
06-08-2008, 03:18 PM
http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/6/8/3447/73494/391/531502

hoser
06-08-2008, 08:21 PM
http://www.jedreport.com/2008/06/brutal.html

*XxDADxX*
06-08-2008, 08:50 PM
Let the campain begin. Tom it sounds like you want that person in an empty suit to win.:eek:

Dawson
06-08-2008, 09:54 PM
Dailykos is an extraordinarily biased (extremely left) site. Jedreport I've never heard of but from a quick look seems similiar to dailykos in it's anti conservative, anti republican tone on every story posted.

Disclaimer: I am a conservative. I believe liberals (rather affiliated with the democrats or republicans) are destroying my country from the inside out.

hoser
06-09-2008, 07:27 AM
Let the campain begin. Tom it sounds like you want that person in an empty suit to win.:eek:

If it means keeping a brain dead, mini stroking Bush III out of office, why not :)
Mccain is committed to another 100 years of war and seems to want to attack
any country that produces oil.

*XxDADxX*
06-09-2008, 09:08 AM
If it means keeping a brain dead, mini stroking Bush III out of office, why not :)
Mccain is committed to another 100 years of war and seems to want to attack
any country that produces oil.

Tom,

That quote of 100 years has been blown so far out of proportion by the lib media. No wonder folks think we will be in Iraq for 100 years. They took a comment and twisted it.

LIBERAL NEWS MEDIA = Garbage In, Garbage Out:rolleyes:

Lotharr
06-09-2008, 10:15 AM
Tom,

That quote of 100 years has been blown so far out of proportion by the lib media. No wonder folks think we will be in Iraq for 100 years. They took a comment and twisted it.

LIBERAL NEWS MEDIA = Garbage In, Garbage Out:rolleyes:

AMEN about that quote being blown out of proportion... but the Liberals could argue that Obama's "We can't drive our SUVs and eat as much as we want..." quote was also blown out of proportion (if it is possible to "blow" something out of proportion by scarcely reporting it... :rolleyes: )

Also Tom, that first article says the following:
McCain has been able to stay close to parity in polls matching him with Obama, but that is the product of the bashing Obama has taken from the Clinton campaign. Once that internal scrap is behind him and he can go head to head against McCain, his polling is going to soar.

This is very speculative. After all, there is enough good stuff from the billion Democratic Debates that any fool with a DVR and a PC can edit into a damaging attack against BHO. Jon Stewart, when talking about someone in the Bush Administration, said (and I'm paraphrasing here) "Don't they realize we record this stuff?" Well, that door swings both ways - and I think BHO is going to take a beating from it.

The first article also says:
There is something wrong. Many doctor friends of mine hypothesize Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, which is consistent with his 5½ years of great stress in prison and which can explain his violent temper, his memory lapses and his frequent mental disconnects. It also is possible that he is suffering mini-strokes, which cause momentary double vision, partial blackouts and confusion, and which could explain why he can say incredibly stupid things, sometimes the same dumb thing several times in one day, without appearing to understand what he just said. Whatever the specific cause, he is not healthy, and mentally he is struggling to hold it together.

The problem here is that this is also all entirely hearsay and speculation. McCain's medical records were released and nothing like this came up. This is clearly a liberal slinging mud in the dark.

There is more, but I'll let you chew on that for a bit first. ;)

*XxDADxX*
06-09-2008, 06:29 PM
Dailykos is an extraordinarily biased (extremely left) site. Jedreport I've never heard of but from a quick look seems similiar to dailykos in it's anti conservative, anti republican tone on every story posted.

Disclaimer: I am a conservative. I believe liberals (rather affiliated with the democrats or republicans) are destroying my country from the inside out.

I 2nd that ;)

hoser
06-10-2008, 01:34 PM
Freaking landscapers..