PDA

View Full Version : Mom passed

Dawg
06-30-2008, 11:18 AM
1:27 AM on Sunday the 29th of June. She had a long fight with kidney cancer (originally) that eventually spread. She should have died 3 years ago when they gave her 36 hours to live but she hung around.

She was and is a good christian woman. I am sure she is having a whale of a time in the here-after. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers a few years ago. It was and is appreciated.

It's been a tough month as we knew this was winding down. Have to get ready for visitation tonight. Take care. God bless.

Tempus
06-30-2008, 01:30 PM
My prayers will be with your family again. Take good care of yourself and yours.

andyofne
06-30-2008, 07:13 PM
Wow. You have my most sincere condolences there dawg.

*XxDADxX*
06-30-2008, 08:34 PM
Dawg I really know what your going through and you have my prayers man.:( She is in a much better place now.

Tidy
06-30-2008, 09:03 PM
You've got my prayers.

hoser
06-30-2008, 09:33 PM
Ug that's close to home. I'm sorry for your loss, of which you'll likely spend the next several months like me trying to piece it all together.

Get some rest, forget the forums for a while and spend time with your family. Especially the ones you don't like. ;)

Cowboy
07-03-2008, 10:10 AM
In my prayers as well. It's sad when loved ones die. You must mourn,take time out and rest.

The lighter side of someone passing when they know God Is that they are In HEAVEN.Rejoice she Is with the FATHER.No more tears no more pain.

*XxDADxX*
07-03-2008, 07:00 PM
In my prayers as well. It's sad when loved ones die. You must mourn,take time out and rest.

The lighter side of someone passing when they know God Is that they are In HEAVEN.Rejoice she Is with the FATHER.No more tears no more pain.

Amen:)