PDA

View Full Version : Real life goodness! Add yours!

Tempus
07-13-2008, 01:05 AM
Just went to a spectacular 50th wedding anniversary dinner tonight for my parents-in-law. It was a fondue party held at one of my sisters-in-law's house. They set this thing up like a 5 star restaurant with appetizers galore, main course sauces for the chicken and beef fondue, champagne, wine, breads and gourmet desserts... damn! It's awesome to see a big family like that who just go all out for one another. I don't often see so many smiles or hear so much laughter or have such a good time. It warms the spirit to know that there are people like that still around.

*XxDADxX*
07-13-2008, 09:43 AM
Just went to a spectacular 50th wedding anniversary dinner tonight for my parents-in-law. It was a fondue party held at one of my sisters-in-law's house. They set this thing up like a 5 star restaurant with appetizers galore, main course sauces for the chicken and beef fondue, champagne, wine, breads and gourmet desserts... damn! It's awesome to see a big family like that who just go all out for one another. I don't often see so many smiles or hear so much laughter or have such a good time. It warms the spirit to know that there are people like that still around.

That is just awesome to hear someone having a 50th wedding anniversary this day and age.:) Not too many folks last that long:( Sounds like it was a GREAT! time.