PDA

View Full Version : Deaf Monkey

Deaf Monkey
07-30-2008, 04:04 AM
I dunno what to say.. but I'm sure most of you guys would remember me. I was that annoying ass kid that was always changing his name and crap... you know.. (TAA)KING, Corky... I'm sure there are a bunch others. :D I think I was like 10-13 years old while I was into UTGMC and I'm 17 now... graduated high school. It's funny though.. I feel like I sorta grew up here. I looked around before posting this and I just saw so many familiar names, it's very rare to see one community stay together like this for so long.

I still play America's Army on PC, and I play Forza Motorsport 2 on Xbox 360. I'm involved with an all deaf onling gaming community that I somewhat founded a while ago. We have a small team for GameBattles.com and we do pretty damn well for being an all deaf team playing console games where there is no text communication at all. I also race stand up scooters (yea I know, sounds cheesy.. lots of fun though www.gopednation.com ) and karts. I am a certified welder now too, but that isn't what I want to do for a living. I am going to community college in the fall, and after two years here I am going to transfer to a university.. either San Jose State University, CSUN or RIT and major in Business.

Meh I just felt like stopping by to say hey.. I'm sure a lot of you will think back to how I used to be and start laughing. I hope I make your day :D