PDA

View Full Version : WOW

blindfish
09-29-2008, 03:56 PM
8 years passed by so F*&$en fast I remember fraggin on a 56k connection with you old farts like it was yesterday...just throwin that out there.

I hope everyone survived the 777 point drop in the DOW today... :(
Say goodbye to your 401K's :eek:

Skillz
09-29-2008, 03:57 PM
56k, what's that?

beanie
09-29-2008, 08:52 PM
time flies whether you're having fun or not.... so you might as well have fun!

Tempus
09-30-2008, 12:08 AM
It's been that long? :eek:

Dayum!

andyofne
09-30-2008, 11:56 AM
time flies whether you're having fun or not.... so you might as well have fun!

Or not!

*XxDADxX*
09-30-2008, 09:07 PM
Mark,

I will never forget the old Mincemeat server you use to have. that was such a friggen blast. Man I miss the old days of UT before we had to worry about the current problems we have now. Good to hear from you. You remember the old RayPeter VP you created? Man I got a lot of fun with that!

{CBGB}Yo_Momma
10-08-2008, 09:41 PM
Yup time sure flies. Everytime I go to the store to look at 360 games, The new Unreal Tournament is the first game that stands out to me. But I never buy it. Time has come and gone. No matter how long I play games of any kind, the UT99 days will never be beaten as far as competativness, friendship, FUN, laughter, drama, etc.....

andyofne
10-08-2008, 10:08 PM
Yup time sure flies. Everytime I go to the store to look at 360 games, The new Unreal Tournament is the first game that stands out to me. But I never buy it. Time has come and gone. No matter how long I play games of any kind, the UT99 days will never be beaten as far as competativness, friendship, FUN, laughter, drama, etc.....

It's possible that I might actually agree with you.

*XxDADxX*
10-08-2008, 11:08 PM
It's possible that I might actually agree with you.

So lets all get UT99 installed and have some fun:)

andyofne
10-08-2008, 11:54 PM
So lets all get UT99 installed and have some fun:)

I quit playing that so long ago... I do prefer UT 2004 much more than 99, which is why I'm trying to rebuild my giant map collection.

{CBGB}Yo_Momma
10-09-2008, 12:13 AM
"It's possible that I might actually agree with you."

Oh SHUSH! it wouldn't have been the first time.

maybe the second. :)

whiz
11-21-2008, 12:43 AM
Like Andy i think most of us have moved on to other games. My new addiction for about 4 years now has been Counter Strike: Source. I have been playing WoW on and off also.

andyofne
11-21-2008, 09:55 AM
Like Andy i think most of us have moved on to other games. My new addiction for about 4 years now has been Counter Strike: Source. I have been playing WoW on and off also.

I can't even remember the progression of games any more.... from UT to BF1942 to MOHAA to Far Cry to CS:S to BF2 to COD4 (back to BF2 for a while) and now on to Far Cry 2 and COD5.

I know "B" and I played other games as well, like Devastation, but those are the ones I remember the most.

{2399}Straycat
11-21-2008, 12:47 PM

You got that right, Matt. I wasn't here for it all, maybe missed a year or so ( damn I wish I woulda saw that flame board that many had talked about :D ) but I remember the ole GMC and all that went on there. All the threads and screenys from clan matches, the crap with Ray ( ENTERTAINMENT! ), flames amoung ourselves ( me included ) and the patients that Tom and Andy had ( well, not so much Andy but Tom anyways, LOL ) through, well, lets say most of it.

56K..... Tried it, hated it, dying was always a trip.... Couldn't hit shit. Gawd I love cable!

Xx_Toto_xX
11-21-2008, 04:30 PM
I miss UT and the utgmc, no other game has ever been as fun to me as that was.

andyofne
11-21-2008, 10:49 PM
I miss UT and the utgmc, no other game has ever been as fun to me as that was.

Even with all the drama we had, it was the most fun I've had in online multiplayer.

Xx_Toto_xX
11-24-2008, 01:48 AM
Yeah easily. It was like a disfunctional second online family lol.

{2399}Straycat
11-24-2008, 01:04 PM
Even with all the drama we had, it was the most fun I've had in online multiplayer.
Damn straight!

I always looked forward to eating dinner and reading all the fun. Those were the days, my friends. Its still nice to see some of us are still here, maybe not as entertaining then the past but we still manage to have a laugh every now and then.

/me thanks all of you for that.

I miss my battles with Skillz :D

{2399}Straycat
11-24-2008, 01:07 PM
So lets all get UT99 installed and have some fun:)Here Daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy....:D

John and I play at least 3 out of 5 nights a week on the [SOB] server. ( even if the lil puke leaves the game running when he eats or goes out for a smoke.) :cool:

*XxDADxX*
11-24-2008, 09:51 PM
Here Daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy....:D

John and I play at least 3 out of 5 nights a week on the [SOB] server. ( even if the lil puke leaves the game running when he eats or goes out for a smoke.) :cool:

Chris thats just to get you irritated for when I come back :D But yeah that game is still a blast and lots of laughs

{2399}Straycat
11-25-2008, 12:17 AM
Chris thats just to get you irritated for when I come back :D But yeah that game is still a blast and lots of laughsyeah, I figgered it was somethin like that, punk. :D

Cowboy
12-11-2008, 05:19 PM
Yes It has been along time. Does anyone remember the server called.
"Cudas camper heaven"? Thats an old one.

blindfish
11-01-2009, 03:09 PM
I've been playing BF2 & BF2 AIX with what little time I have free.
I still get killed by Andy from time to time.