PDA

View Full Version : The Force Unleashed

Lotharr
11-07-2008, 09:58 AM
Holy cow is this game fun... :cool:

In the past, I have resisted learning how to play console-based games, but I am totally captivated by this one.

hoser
11-07-2008, 11:23 AM
I figured this was about you having gas again. :)

Tempus
11-07-2008, 11:40 AM
I was really hoping that there would be a PC release for this one as there's no way I'll be getting a PS3 or Xbox360 to play it on.

poop.

Lotharr
11-07-2008, 11:50 AM
I was really hoping that there would be a PC release for this one as there's no way I'll be getting a PS3 or Xbox360 to play it on.

poop.

That's kind of surprising that they dissed PCs like that...

The xBox version is the one I have... and it is really super cool.

Hoser - LOL.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip! :D

andyofne
11-07-2008, 02:09 PM
The only benefit I see to console gaming is that you can avoid the cheaters.

Every online multiplayer game I've played since UT has been ruined, and I mean absofarkinglutely ruined, by cheaters.

It's to the point now that I don't want to play anything online with anyone.

My son bought me a copy of Far Cry 2 and I played it for 10 minutes online before I decided that someone was already cheating.

Even if they weren't, it's in my mind that they were and that's enough to ruin the enjoyment for me.

Sad. Sad. Sad.

Lotharr
11-07-2008, 08:57 PM
I have a buddy who played a lot of SoCom on PS2, and he was always complaining about cheaters. Now, he has a ridiculously over-the-top temper, and I had no clue if there actually were cheaters, but he always said there were.

So maybe there are cheaters on console games too - in which case that SUCKS... :(

I don't really play enough anymore to notice, and that Force Unleashed game doesn't have an online mode (at least I don't think it does).

{2399}Straycat
11-10-2008, 06:23 PM
Boy I miss nintendo.......