PDA

View Full Version : Photo contest, please vote

shmegma
12-08-2008, 11:58 AM
Hey all, Just wanted to stop by and ask a huge favour. My sister in law entered a photo contest for WSPA and she needs tons of votes. Click on the link and simply click a 10 for her. It's a great photo of a snow owl in their backyard. you don't have to 'sign up' for anything, just click a vote. Thanks a bunch folks.

Snow owl photo (https://payment.csfm.com/donations/wspa/photo_contest/vote.php?photoid=1060)

{2399}Straycat
12-08-2008, 12:00 PM
Voted :D

hoser
12-08-2008, 07:40 PM
What owl?

Oh crap, THERE it is :)

shmegma
12-09-2008, 11:06 AM
Hey thanks everyone for the votes. We just realized that you can vote each and every day on the photos. The top guy obviously has a huge number of people putting in votes for him also but he must have known about the every day voting thing. Same is happening with the others. The more votes you receive the smaller your number changes when getting small ratings. People are giving her photo a rating of 1 to knock her down so that they can get their photo higher in rank. Not sure how they're going to work the final top 12 when all is said and done on the 15th but hopefully they take her Owl photo. The rules also state no humans in the photos so the guy leading top 4 has at least one photo that doesn't even qualify and I'm not sure why they havent' removed it.

If you can find time to stop in each day and click a vote we'd appreciate it! She really does deserve to be considered for top 12 and a shot at making her photo a WSPA greeting card. Thanks everyone.

Tempus
12-09-2008, 04:42 PM
I tried to re-vore but it just tells me that I've already voted on that image.

Dawg
12-09-2008, 05:58 PM
Voted, will try again tomorrow.

Tempus
12-09-2008, 11:07 PM
I tried to re-vore but it just tells me that I've already voted on that image.

No WONDER it wouldn't let me re-vore... "vore" isn't a word!

It wouldn't let me vote again either.

{2399}Straycat
12-10-2008, 11:24 AM
Im having the same problem, im guessing it's a cookie issue.... :rolleyes: