PDA

View Full Version : Jebus

hoser
03-03-2009, 08:04 PM
Seems like it might really be time to pull the plug.

{2399}Straycat
03-03-2009, 10:48 PM
Id hate to see it go....:(

andyofne
03-03-2009, 11:20 PM
Seems like it might really be time to pull the plug.

Well, on the one hand it's very low maintenance. Can't complain about that.

Tempus
03-04-2009, 03:56 PM
Well, on the one hand it's very low maintenance. Can't complain about that.

There's something to be said for that I guess.

hoser
03-04-2009, 07:31 PM
Poo

{2399}Straycat
03-04-2009, 07:34 PM
C'mon admin is easy. I miss the ole GMC days, now that was entertainmant!

*XxDADxX*
03-04-2009, 10:07 PM
Maybe we need to piss off someone to get some flames going:D Stiring the pot gets peoples blood boiling. Chris you suck ass!:D

Dawson
03-04-2009, 10:51 PM
Good idea, Nothing better than politics to get a good flame war going so here goes.

Thank goodness Barak Obama is here to fix everything:cool: He's going to spend us out of our financial problems...wait, that doesn't make sense? :rolleyes:

I can't wait till he starts putting gas in my truck and paying my mortgage either:D

And in other news....

Ben & Jerry's is coming out with a new ice cream in honor of the messiah, who was just sworn in as our new president. It is being churned in Washington, DC, and appropriately being named: BARACKY ROAD . . . half chocolate and half vanilla, surrounded by fruits and nuts.

Tempus
03-04-2009, 11:34 PM
Ben & Jerry's is coming out with a new ice cream in honor of the messiah, who was just sworn in as our new president. It is being churned in Washington, DC, and appropriately being named: BARACKY ROAD . . . half chocolate and half vanilla, surrounded by fruits and nuts.

Hahaha! No, wait. Dawson, I thought you liked to dip your nuts in fruits? :D

Dawson
03-05-2009, 12:41 AM
Hahaha! No, wait. Dawson, I thought you liked to dip your nuts in fruits? :D

I don't know where you heard that.....it's whipped cream, not fruit:rolleyes:

{2399}Straycat
03-05-2009, 01:26 AM
John, we know that you recently came out of the closet but no matter how much you hint, im NOT going to suck your ass. Besides, you still have that gerbil lurking and it's his/her home. :eek:

Im sure it wasn't Hoser

{2399}Straycat
03-05-2009, 01:28 AM
I don't know where you heard that.....it's whipped cream, not fruit:rolleyes:
:eek:

Comming from Candyman? :eek:

Speaking of that, install UT again, for ole time sake :D

andyofne
03-05-2009, 10:37 AM
I don't know about the rest of you but I just don't have anything 'game related' to talk about.

Even when I do, I post some long, boring post about some game only 2 or 3 people have played and there's not much to talk about.

If you guys want me to blog about my personal life but that's pretty boring of late.

I'd share my genealogy research but since I'd not be very interested in learning about the long dead ancestors of other people, I can't imagine anyone would be interested in learning of mine. Unless one of us can trace back to a serial killer or famous prostitute or something fun.

I don't even like talking about computer stuff any more. I'm so sick of dealing with computer problems all day at work I often don't even go on my computer when I get home.

Perhaps I'm just getting too old. I don't even yell at the neighborhood kids to "get off my lawn" any more.

{2399}Straycat
03-05-2009, 11:41 AM
Well, that sucks.

I guess one of the reasons why I like it here is the ole timers, come, lurk, and when they see something they want to comment on, they do. I guess if Andy and Tom feel it's time to pull the plug then so be it. It kinda out of my hands, and besides, I couldn't afford to buy the domain.

astraycat.com is cheap, $9.00 a year.

andyofne
03-05-2009, 04:42 PM
Well, that sucks.

I guess one of the reasons why I like it here is the ole timers, come, lurk, and when they see something they want to comment on, they do. I guess if Andy and Tom feel it's time to pull the plug then so be it. It kinda out of my hands, and besides, I couldn't afford to buy the domain.

astraycat.com is cheap, $9.00 a year.

It's all on Tom.

I haven't done one admin / moderator thing on here in... in so long that I don't remember anymore.

I check for posts every day. I just have less to say these days.

I'm sure that comes as a surprise since I'm usually the member with the worst case of verbal diarrhea on every forum I join.

{2399}Straycat
03-05-2009, 10:18 PM
But, Andy. Your the life of the party!

Tom, PM me with a price........

hoser
03-06-2009, 09:00 AM
$1,000,000.00 Cuban Pesos :P

Dawson
03-06-2009, 09:04 AM
$1,000,000.00 Cuban Pesos :P

so that would be two euros or 5,000,000.00 dollars...great deal:(

Tempus
03-07-2009, 12:35 AM
http://home.comcast.net/~TempusMn/billion.jpg

{2399}Straycat
03-07-2009, 09:00 AM
http://home.comcast.net/~TempusMn/billion.jpg

Talk about getting bent over..........:rolleyes:

PaulMuad'Dib
03-11-2009, 10:58 AM
So what's the deal??? I hear about a place everyone still hangs out when they have time and now it's going to be shutdown?

Is it a matter of hosting price? Space? Domain registration?

{2399}Straycat
03-11-2009, 11:41 AM
No, its Death Valley here and Im guessing Tom has better things to do. Id certinly helpout here if Tom sees fit but....

Some people hate cats, especially gerbils :D

hoser
03-11-2009, 07:00 PM
So what's the deal??? I hear about a place everyone still hangs out when they have time and now it's going to be shutdown?

Is it a matter of hosting price? Space? Domain registration?

Nah, I just stir the shit sometimes to try and liven up the place.

Belz
03-11-2009, 09:00 PM
OMG WHO is this!!!!

PaulMuad'Dib
03-11-2009, 09:49 PM
Belzeee... you don't remember me? You ought to.... I've eaten enough of your damn rockets!!!

I think you should be dubbed the Rocket Queen!!!

{2399}Straycat
03-11-2009, 11:11 PM
Its nice to see this place come alive again ( I guess that's better then comming dead ) yeah, I know, sick humor.... :rolleyes:

Belz
03-12-2009, 10:12 AM
Belzeee... you don't remember me? You ought to.... I've eaten enough of your damn rockets!!!

I think you should be dubbed the Rocket Queen!!!
I sure remember you but when Hoser called me to tell me to go read i didn't belive him LOL

What's Uppppppppp!!!

Beeep Beeep!!

Can you fly?

mannnn i miss that game.
how are you and the family?

PaulMuad'Dib
03-12-2009, 12:01 PM
What's up is I got the UT itch for some damn reason. So I started digging around and talked to Andy and he told me about this place. Then hoser decides to @#$% with me and say he's shutting down only to tell me he was just stirring things up (just wait til I see you in a game somewhere :) )

Well, family..... me and my boys are great. Got divorced a few years back and that's been the best thing I could have ever done!!! Work's crazy, but it's pretty much always been that way.

hoser
03-12-2009, 06:23 PM
We'll see if ut loads up in virtualbox, if so I'm game.