PDA

View Full Version : Man

Tempus
04-21-2009, 10:35 PM
Somebody stole my stapler. It was a Swingline and I was told that I could keep mine when the company switched to the new ones...

Freaks!

{2399}Straycat
04-22-2009, 09:17 AM
Nothing's safe in this World today. Just as Andy.....

hoser
04-22-2009, 06:56 PM
http://www.pages.drexel.edu/%7Embp24/media/fav-red_swingline_stapler-big.jpg

zero_cool
04-22-2009, 08:17 PM
Somebody stole my stapler. It was a Swingline and I was told that I could keep mine when the company switched to the new ones...

Freaks!

uh yeah, were going to go ahead and have to uhhh, move your office downstairs to the basement. didnt you get the memo?

Tempus
04-22-2009, 09:21 PM
but.. I was told... and... my paycheck... not going to move my desk...
I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler... and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...

Tempus
04-22-2009, 09:26 PM
Thanks for my stapler Hoser.

but I'm still going to start the building on fire.

zero_cool
04-22-2009, 11:40 PM
Mr. Lumbergh told me to talk to payroll and then payroll told me to talk to Mr. Lumbergh and I still haven't received my paycheck and he took my stapler and he never brought it back and then they moved my desk to storage room B and there was garbage on it...

oh and I was told that I could listen to the radio at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven, I told Bill that if Sandra is going to listen to her headphones while she's filing then I should be able to listen to the radio while I'm collating so I don't see why I should have to turn down the radio because I enjoy listening at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven.