PDA

View Full Version : Check my craigslist yo

Tempus
07-25-2009, 01:15 AM
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/wan/1287828630.html :mad:

hoser
07-25-2009, 11:29 AM
This posting has been deleted by its author.

Thanks

Tempus
07-25-2009, 12:14 PM
Yeah, sorry. I thought better of it after a while.

I had posted in the "wanted" section looking for new neighbors. It was a gag to lighten my mood.

My present new neighbors are friggin awful, drugs, traffic, pit bull trying to break the fence, I've been smoked put by their fire pit 3 times already (even after giving them good wood to burn for free they still pile leaves and weeds on it to cover the smell of pot etc.) and now last night there was some kind of drive-by altercation out there. We're right across the street from an elementary school on a block full of little kids in a really quiet neighborhood and these renters that came in just suck. The last people to rent that house bought one just down the street and have become pretty good friends over the years. I'm not expecting much out of this bunch though.

Anyway, I just hope that someone makes an offer on that house for purchase and gets these folks out of there soon.

{2399}Straycat
07-27-2009, 01:01 AM
Yeah, sorry. I thought better of it after a while.

I had posted in the "wanted" section looking for new neighbors. It was a gag to lighten my mood.

My present new neighbors are friggin awful, drugs, traffic, pit bull trying to break the fence, I've been smoked put by their fire pit 3 times already (even after giving them good wood to burn for free they still pile leaves and weeds on it to cover the smell of pot etc.) and now last night there was some kind of drive-by altercation out there. We're right across the street from an elementary school on a block full of little kids in a really quiet neighborhood and these renters that came in just suck. The last people to rent that house bought one just down the street and have become pretty good friends over the years. I'm not expecting much out of this bunch though.

Anyway, I just hope that someone makes an offer on that house for purchase and gets these folks out of there soon.Where abouts are you at? Im up im St Cloud :)

Tempus
08-17-2009, 11:58 AM
I'm in White Bear Lake. Good news on this though. Since my previous post they've had police visits for burning chemicals of some kind in their back yard (nasty shizzle too) and another drive by situation that (as predicted) ended in gunfire. So that was enough for the police and the management company of their house and as of yesterday @ 5:00 pm they are gone. With the police interest focused on them like it is now I'm betting that they have headed to another city. I sure hope so anyway.