andyofne
09-29-2009, 07:16 PM
lol

This surprises you... how? :)

Tempus
09-30-2009, 11:01 AM
lol

This surprises you... how? :)

It's been a very moderate summer and exceptionally warm until the last few days, so waking up to the lower 40's was a bit of a shock. But you should have seen all the folks out and about in T-shirts trying not to shiver.

Dawson
09-30-2009, 03:58 PM
I think we are all in for a unusually cold winter, it was in the low 60s here this morning, that doesn't usually happen till the end of October at the earliest.

*XxDADxX*
09-30-2009, 09:58 PM
It's been a very moderate summer and exceptionally warm until the last few days, so waking up to the lower 40's was a bit of a shock. But you should have seen all the folks out and about in T-shirts trying not to shiver.

Yeah I was up there in Minnesota 2 weeks ago on the Mississippi River and the weather was perfect.

blindfish
10-02-2009, 03:19 PM
We're down to the low 40 / upper 30's at night out here on the coast...
time to pull the boat out of the water...
too frickin cold to have ocean water splashing on you...:(

time to dust off the skis :)

{2399}Straycat
10-06-2009, 11:24 PM
Yeah I was up there in Minnesota 2 weeks ago on the Mississippi River and the weather was perfect.

Sure, and you didn;t stop in to say hello, asswipe.:D

Basically we got screwed out of summer.... Might even see our first S word this weekend.....:eek:

Tempus
10-07-2009, 09:33 AM
Sure, and you didn;t stop in to say hello, asswipe.:D

Basically we got screwed out of summer.... Might even see our first S word this weekend.....:eek:

Damn cold, snow, Sarah, Ryan and I all have the flu... It's almost as hard to stay here as it would be to move south. :(

*XxDADxX*
10-07-2009, 08:39 PM
Stupid Minnesota. :mad:

Tennessee is a nice place to live during the winter months :D

andyofne
10-07-2009, 11:21 PM
It was 72°F today but they say snow is on the way this weekend.

I just bought this 96 Sebring Convertible on Monday to replace a car my son was driving that was totaled 2 days after we took possession from my mother.

Anyway, took off from work at 1, put the top down and drove around town in the sunshine. It was amazing. I forgot how much fun a convertible can be (when the weather is good). I briefly had a working 73 VW convertible bug when I lived in Hawaii. I loved that car (when it actually ran).

Here's a shitty cell phone pic of the car. It's not in horrible shape but it's noisy (has some rattles) and there's an issue with water build-up in the side panels. I've been researching it and it sounds almost like a design flaw that plagues many years of this car... I guess there are 10 drain holes along the under carriage that are prone to getting plugged up. I have to jack it up and get under it to see what I can do.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3434/3989746891_592a35153d.jpg

Tempus
10-08-2009, 12:25 PM
I'd be drivin slow and coughing all over every car at every intersection! I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!

No, really. Nice ride Andy and I hope you get some more good weather to enjoy it in!

It was 72°F today but they say snow is on the way this weekend.

I just bought this 96 Sebring Convertible on Monday to replace a car my son was driving that was totaled 2 days after we took possession from my mother.

Anyway, took off from work at 1, put the top down and drove around town in the sunshine. It was amazing. I forgot how much fun a convertible can be (when the weather is good). I briefly had a working 73 VW convertible bug when I lived in Hawaii. I loved that car (when it actually ran).

Here's a shitty cell phone pic of the car. It's not in horrible shape but it's noisy (has some rattles) and there's an issue with water build-up in the side panels. I've been researching it and it sounds almost like a design flaw that plagues many years of this car... I guess there are 10 drain holes along the under carriage that are prone to getting plugged up. I have to jack it up and get under it to see what I can do.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3434/3989746891_592a35153d.jpg

andyofne
10-08-2009, 08:02 PM
Ha! It's like 45 today and snow this weekend. Sweeet!

{2399}Straycat
10-08-2009, 11:04 PM
Tennessee is a nice place to live during the winter months :D

FU:D