PDA

View Full Version : I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

RED (Mike)
10-12-2009, 09:01 PM
Hello Andy, Dawson, B (sorry, those are the only names i recognized before i started the thread).

i got a (relatively) fresh machine and just put the game on, where's all the files? i need to start from the beginning; patch 436, all the bp's( or does memory serve that it's only 1 and 4 that i need?), all the maps, the hack for the boss skin, i need it all. i'm itching to play!

holla!!!!!

running xp home btw....

Dawson
10-12-2009, 09:43 PM
So that's what that smell was :D

I haven't even tried to install UT in so long I forgot how but I was actually thinking about trying again earlier today, wonder if it will run on win7? Hows life treatin you red?

Tempus
10-12-2009, 10:51 PM
Hi Red! Dawson, if the game runs on Vista it'll run on anything.

RED (Mike)
10-13-2009, 12:25 AM
So that's what that smell was :D

I haven't even tried to install UT in so long I forgot how but I was actually thinking about trying again earlier today, wonder if it will run on win7? Hows life treatin you red?

not too bad candleman. hope the wife is treating you similar. :eek:

you don't happen to have that old ftp up eh?

Nevermind all the requisite files, but getting your crosshair would be great too.

lets resurrect the old gmc huh?

temp, how's the family and the weather there up north?

Tempus
10-13-2009, 12:42 PM
not too bad candleman. hope the wife is treating you similar. :eek:

temp, how's the family and the weather there up north?

Uhhh, family's got "the flu" and are mostly recovering nicely and it snowed 3" yesterday. Other than that life's grand. :D

hoser
10-13-2009, 08:00 PM
lets resurrect the old gmc huh?

Since it's been a while, here's the standard answer. Are you high?
Seriously,- it's history.

Hey, I forgot, Hi.

andyofne
10-14-2009, 12:28 AM
Hello Andy, Dawson, B (sorry, those are the only names i recognized before i started the thread).

i got a (relatively) fresh machine and just put the game on, where's all the files? i need to start from the beginning; patch 436, all the bp's( or does memory serve that it's only 1 and 4 that i need?), all the maps, the hack for the boss skin, i need it all. i'm itching to play!

holla!!!!!

running xp home btw....

I hope you've found out what your spam issue is, I've put your e-mail address on permanent delete since it kept sending me links to viruses and shit.

Welcome back...to what? I dunno!

RED (Mike)
10-14-2009, 12:54 AM
I hope you've found out what your spam issue is, I've put your e-mail address on permanent delete since it kept sending me links to viruses and shit.

Welcome back...to what? I dunno!

between the new machine and changing my pw again, i think i've got it beat.

how ya been andy?

andyofne
10-14-2009, 06:32 PM
between the new machine and changing my pw again, i think i've got it beat.

how ya been andy?

Okay I suppose. But not as good as when I'm putting a 50 cal through your noggin' soldier.

You been playing BF2 at all lately?

{2399}Straycat
10-16-2009, 11:46 PM
68.232.169.209 My server

I also have Candy's dot if ya want it. I have the 436 patch as well. Lemme know whatcha need, I'll hook you up.

zero_cool
10-17-2009, 08:24 AM
is that RAV?

andyofne
10-17-2009, 05:49 PM
is that RAV?

I know. Scary, right?

RED (Mike)
10-18-2009, 06:42 PM
Okay I suppose. But not as good as when I'm putting a 50 cal through your noggin' soldier.

You been playing BF2 at all lately?

nah, fell out of favor with that game.

straycat, where can i go to get the files you have?

bp1, bp4, and 436 is the only basics right?

Tidy
10-18-2009, 09:55 PM
I don't do much BF2 anymore either but I don't think I could get back into the old school nights of making my eyes bleed after hours of twitching with ESR's:D

{2399}Straycat
10-20-2009, 08:43 AM
nah, fell out of favor with that game.

straycat, where can i go to get the files you have?

bp1, bp4, and 436 is the only basics right?

Pretty much everything's on redirect, Mike. There is this one pesky file that is redirected but doesn't DL like it is. if your going to 100%, reconnect. Alot of skins have been removed. The bonus packs are not needed unless you want a few more skins. I think I only have 1 & 4 installed locally. My server's a mulit config server, I have alot more then just the trusty ESR. Ive seen alot of oldtimers come and then go again.....

RED (Mike)
10-20-2009, 08:14 PM
well i don't have an ftp client, so unless you can point me in some other direction, can someone post a link to 436?

(unless i am mistaken and i can get 436 from a redirect???)

nocd would be great too, but i'll settle for 436 just so i can get online and start downloading what i need from servers.

and how bout a point to the proper ini file so i can set 'game complete' to true so i can get the boss skin?

running xp home if i didn't already specify that...

Dawson
10-20-2009, 09:12 PM
I'm uploading a zip file with all three GMC DM-mappacks, bonus packs 1 and 4, and patch 436(nocd) in a zip file. It's 413 mbs so it will be a half hour or so before it's ready to download but I'll post a link as soon as it's ready.

hoser
10-20-2009, 09:43 PM
You could always look here

http://fpsnetwork.com/url.jpg

Dawson
10-20-2009, 09:43 PM
here ya go red

http://www.filedropper.com/utstuff

RED (Mike)
10-20-2009, 10:37 PM
yikes! just realized i need winzip.

dawson, you are a gentleman and a scholar. TY

hoser, i never thought of that link, but i'll take a look tomorrow

blindfish
01-03-2010, 11:03 AM

Could not find the old Abby666 skin mod I used...anyone got that kicking around?

blindfish
01-03-2010, 11:06 AM

Could not find the old Abbie 666 skin mod I used...anyone got that kicking around?

(edit: never mind I found it )