PDA

View Full Version : It's quite around here so....

Dawson
10-22-2009, 10:21 PM
Thought some of you guys might get a kick out of these vids of us having some fun with my E-Revo in the front yard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHUWIfdddok

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNDXS6vQOj0

Oh yeah....I installed UT and tried to play, man i SUCK! I can't hit anything anymore...UT definitely ain't like riding a bicycle:o

On a positive note though, I can now run UT at 12x aa and 16x af with the res 1680x1050 smooth as silk. :)

Tidy
10-23-2009, 01:09 AM
That's pretty Baddass Dawson! Andy don't go trying to do that in your Seabring:D

Tempus
10-23-2009, 02:29 PM
Andy don't go trying to do that in your Seabring:D

Don't listen to him Andy.

andyofne
10-24-2009, 12:18 AM
That farking Sebring is about a pile of shit.

Tempus
10-24-2009, 12:44 AM

All the more reason... :D

Just make sure you get it on video.

Dawson
10-24-2009, 10:10 AM
I'de love to see you do a back flip in it:D

Tempus
10-24-2009, 11:58 AM
That would be a good mythbusters submission "can a real car do the same stunts that a remote control car can do?"

Excerpt; "Buster will be taking the day off today so we can introduce you to our new crash test dummy 'Andy'. Andy will be strapped in the drivers' seat and launched off of a rounded launch ramp at 140 mph..." :eek:

Dawson
10-24-2009, 12:26 PM
That would be a good mythbusters submission "can a real car do the same stunts that a remote control car can do?"

Excerpt; "Buster will be taking the day off today so we can introduce you to our new crash test dummy 'Andy'. Andy will be strapped in the drivers' seat and launched off of a rounded launch ramp at 140 mph..." :eek:

with enough speed and a ramp set up to pop the front end over he might be able too , it wouldn't drive away after landing though..lol;)

That revo has a brushless electric motor in it that has enough torque to make the truck back flip off any ramp (as long as it has enough air time) just by nailing the throttle. The sebring would probably need something in the realm of 1000 hp available from a stand still and much larger wheels to do a backflip.

zero_cool
10-24-2009, 01:17 PM
I'm a new/ used car salesman nowadays...... looking for a new car?
Its a new chrysler, dodge, jeep dealer, and we have all makes in the used car section.
www.jeepcheap.com
how about an SRT8 Challenger.... 6.1-Liter HEMI V8

andyofne
10-24-2009, 07:29 PM
I'm a new/ used car salesman nowadays...... looking for a new car?
Its a new chrysler, dodge, jeep dealer, and we have all makes in the used car section.
www.jeepcheap.com
how about an SRT8 Challenger.... 6.1-Liter HEMI V8

How about... NO.

Belz
10-24-2009, 09:14 PM
Oh yeah....I installed UT and tried to play, man i SUCK! I can't hit anything anymore...UT definitely ain't like riding a bicycle:o

So now is the time to get in a game with you huh!! and take LOTS of scr shot!!!! :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

And stay down!!!

Im getting my new box next week. give me time to reinstall :D :D

*XxDADxX*
10-24-2009, 09:30 PM
Julie haw are you? Long time. Just let me know what server you guys will be in and I will join. Been a while since I played UT:)