PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Skillz
03-07-2010, 03:44 AM
Anyone played it yet? I got the beta/demo thing a few weeks ago and played a few games. Wasn't too entirely impressed; but I did love the damage physics in the game. Being able to destroy everything is pretty dang cool.

However, its just not "BF2" if ya know what I mean. :o

andyofne
03-09-2010, 04:48 PM
My son bought it for me. I haven't caught the bug yet.

*XxDADxX*
03-09-2010, 10:56 PM
Anyone played it yet? I got the beta/demo thing a few weeks ago and played a few games. Wasn't too entirely impressed; but I did love the damage physics in the game. Being able to destroy everything is pretty dang cool.

However, its just not "BF2" if ya know what I mean. :o

Its a whole diferent animal now. You really need to stick with your squads now because of the ambushes that occur. Like Skillz says, the destruction is pretty dang cool. The maps ans sceanery are awesome and huge. Think I will be playing this alot.

whiz
03-10-2010, 08:02 AM
you are more than welcome to play with us dad, i was thinking of getting a server for us.

*XxDADxX*
03-10-2010, 07:30 PM
you are more than welcome to play with us dad, i was thinking of getting a server for us.

Whiz,

Please let me know when you guys fire it up.

Thanks!

Skillz
03-12-2010, 03:20 AM
Yea, my laptop barely played it. Going to have to get the desktop set up so I can play it seems. :mad:

blindfish
03-16-2010, 10:31 PM
The Clan I'm in has a BF BC2 server up...drop by =ISA= server.

I play AIX only now...Found a group of guys that remind me of the old days of the UTGMC. My fav is =ISA= AIX 1 Server.

you'll find me as =ISA=Capecodfishy happy hunting guys & Gals (Julie)

andyofne
03-17-2010, 09:03 AM
You change clans like I change my underwear!

andyofne
03-17-2010, 10:09 AM
btw

We should have a list of 'friends' to add in game.

skagalak

whiz
03-18-2010, 06:46 AM
i reverted back to the old days as well my bfbc2 name is ++Whiz++

andyofne
03-18-2010, 11:02 PM
i reverted back to the old days as well my bfbc2 name is ++Whiz++

I've never really changed, 'cept for a short while in FarCry when I played as Handyman. I think.

*XxDADxX*
03-19-2010, 05:16 PM
XxDADxX

*XxDADxX*
03-20-2010, 08:07 PM
I will be back into the game later thisweek. Had to order a replacement power supply after mine died. Been without the game puter since is died last tuesday :(

whiz
03-24-2010, 01:25 PM
well i stayed with the same name just took off the +'s but i decided to put them back on :D,

O btw we have a server up, in the server browser just search for the tag =FaA= and don't forget to add to your faves!

Parsefal88
01-10-2012, 02:12 AM
that this game has been out and still to this day I end up putting it into my 360 every now and then. Reason this game has me coming back is not because of the destructable environments, but also the controllable vehicles as well as the great multiplayer maps. I find it addicting to get the various medals and achievements in all of the matches the game has available which is why I still stick with playing it. On a single player front this game really does not impress that much. Story for the single player isn't overall that bad but this is not the reason to go to Battlefield for. It is a good diversion but overall it really isn't much special at all whatsoever.
Aside of that this is possibly one of my top favorite first person shooter games on the xbox360 and if you haven't had the opportunity to try this game out do not hesitate to pick this one up.

Parsefal88
01-12-2012, 01:18 AM
this is just A GREAT game for me and i tottaly enjoyed it both times i completed it!

that this game has been out and still to this day I end up putting it into my 360 every now and then. Reason this game has me coming back is not because of the destructable environments, but also the controllable vehicles as well as the great multiplayer maps. I find it addicting to get the various medals and achievements in all of the matches the game has available which is why I still stick with playing it. On a single player front this game really does not impress that much. Story for the single player isn't overall that bad but this is not the reason to go to Battlefield for. It is a good diversion but overall it really isn't much special at all whatsoever.
Aside of that this is possibly one of my top favorite first person shooter games on the xbox360 and if you haven't had the opportunity to try this game out do not hesitate to pick this one up.

Skillz
01-12-2012, 03:11 AM
This has got to be a spam bot.