PDA

View Full Version : howdy

andyofne
04-21-2010, 03:14 PM
I've been pretty sickly of late and when I talked to my DR two weeks ago she suggested I have an ultra sound. Long story short, they sucked my gall bladder out with a hoover vacuum cleaner earlier today.

I dunno if it's the pain meds or what but I feel great. :)

I was really a little worried about the whole thing but I've been so sick for the last few months, puking after meals and having a general shitty feeling EVERY single day that this is really going to be good.

I haven't had a single day of feeling not sick until today.

Anyway, I think EVERYONE should go and have their gall bladder sucked out. It's probably for the best.

I know... i know. "Cool tweet bro"

:)

*XxDADxX*
04-21-2010, 05:32 PM
I've been pretty sickly of late and when I talked to my DR two weeks ago she suggested I have an ultra sound. Long story short, they sucked my gall bladder out with a hoover vacuum cleaner earlier today.

I dunno if it's the pain meds or what but I feel great. :)

I was really a little worried about the whole thing but I've been so sick for the last few months, puking after meals and having a general shitty feeling EVERY single day that this is really going to be good.

I haven't had a single day of feeling not sick until today.

Anyway, I think EVERYONE should go and have their gall bladder sucked out. It's probably for the best.

I know... i know. "Cool tweet bro"

:)

Andy I am glad to hear you are doing better. It sucks being poorly especially when you get up there in age. I dont know how old you are but, things don't heal as fast as when your young. Hope all goes well for you. I just had oral surgery today and thats sucks.

hoser
04-21-2010, 07:29 PM
I bet you did oral pappy ;)

Glad it all worked out today Andrew:)

*XxDADxX*
04-23-2010, 08:28 PM
I bet you did oral pappy ;)

Glad it all worked out today Andrew:)

Hoser you smoke big poles :D

hoser
04-25-2010, 08:06 PM
That's all ya got huh :)

*XxDADxX*
04-25-2010, 11:17 PM
So Tom how are you and Julie Doing?:)

Tempus
04-26-2010, 01:05 PM
Hey Andy, did they let you take your gall bladder home in a jar with you?

Just wondering is all... ;)

Glad you're improving.

hoser
04-27-2010, 08:31 PM
So Tom how are you and Julie Doing?:)
Way to change the subject ;)

Better then Andrew's Gall Bladder :)

*XxDADxX*
04-27-2010, 09:31 PM
Way to change the subject ;)

Better then Andrew's Gall Bladder :)

Tom did not want to go further with that one

Skillz
05-03-2010, 10:42 AM
Good to hear that you're doing better.

andyofne
05-03-2010, 05:32 PM
I'm still alive.

Alternating from painfully explosive diarrhea to unbelievably constipated. Really enjoying it.

But, hey, I ain't puking!

{2399}Straycat
05-04-2010, 12:59 PM
Andy I am glad to hear you are doing better. It sucks being poorly especially when you get up there in age. I dont know how old you are but, things don't heal as fast as when your young. Hope all goes well for you. I just had oral surgery today and thats sucks.

I had a bypass in Jan, ohh how exciting that was, NOT.

9 inch block in my left leg. Apperently I woulda lost it within a few months without treatment......

Tempus
05-04-2010, 01:09 PM
This place is just full of healthy folks eh? Well, at least we're survivors. :cool:

{2399}Straycat
05-05-2010, 01:27 PM
This place is just full of healthy folks eh? Well, at least we're survivors. :cool:

Roger that!

hoser
05-05-2010, 06:35 PM
All good pappy :) just busting my friend.

Dawson
05-05-2010, 09:22 PM
I have allergies :o

{2399}Straycat
05-05-2010, 11:38 PM
:D I have allergies :o