PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

Longpawz
11-25-2011, 10:07 PM
I completely forgot about this place till i was taking to Jeff "killkenny" a few days ago........How are you guys doing this is [IFC]Fasterblaster.........and old 2399Reaper hardly answers his phone anymore....something about work being more important......anyway nice to see some familiar names in here. I'm still playing something on and off, mainly BF3 now in game name is Kenjyn, was funny thought i saw skag in a server the other day....if that was you Hi Andy! anyway see ya around soon!:cool:

andyofne
11-26-2011, 09:59 AM
I know, Sean never talks to me on Instant Messenger any more. :*(

Longpawz
11-26-2011, 04:46 PM
I was thinking i should drive down there! lol he probably ignore me if i showed up at his house....:D

Skillz
11-27-2011, 04:02 AM
I know, Sean never talks to me on Instant Messenger any more. :*(

Neither does Henry. :(

On another note, how's Jeff been doing? I used to keep in touch with him, but I haven't talked to him in a while now... no idea how to reach him.

{2399}Straycat
11-28-2011, 09:51 AM

On another note, how's Jeff been doing? I used to keep in touch with him, but I haven't talked to him in a while now... no idea how to reach him.

I have his yahoo ID if you'd like it, Leroy.

Skillz
11-30-2011, 06:20 PM
I have his yahoo ID if you'd like it, Leroy.

thanks, i sent him an email since I dont have yahoo ID. I just downloaded xfire again, as I believe he used to get on it

hoser
12-02-2011, 11:43 AM
I just spoke to the beanster the other day, he's doing ok.
Sean is busy like the rest of us gumpy old bastards :)

andyofne
12-02-2011, 11:42 PM

I still talk to Henry but not as often as I used to.

Longpawz
12-03-2011, 08:01 PM
maybe we should all meet in ventrilo sometime, i have a 60man server and everyone is welcome to use it. its been kinda empty for a few months now, ip change and i gave up wow......I am usually in at night

pass = short

:)

Skillz
12-04-2011, 08:19 PM
I still talk to Henry but not as often as I used to.

I stopped getting on AIM/MSN for a while. Probably why I haven't really talked to anyone anymore. I seen Sean on it the other day when I logged on, talked to him for a little while. Didn't see Henry online though. I did get a hold of Jeff, been playing L4D with him and his brother the past couple days. :cool:

I need to get another MIC though, my last head set got damaged when I rolled my chair over it. Somehow caused a short, so I tossed it in the trash. (After thinking I could just take it apart and resolder whatever came loose, and man... the cable on a headset is rather advanced. Not just a couple wires like a Cat5 or USB cable, oh no. The cables are all twisted, one inside the other with shielding separating them. Kind of like a Coax cable, only the metal "shielding" is actually used to transfer data. )

Longpawz
12-05-2011, 12:23 PM
Drop in anytime if ya get a new 1.

Oh yeah i just realized I gave my name for BFBC2 not BF3..... dam

Anyway its Shortpawz so add me as a friend and ill come play or you can join me.