PDA

View Full Version : Dillywussy

{2399}Straycat
09-24-2012, 11:36 AM
Shoot off the mouth all you want, punk. Fact is, you'll NEVER beat me 1 on 1. If you wanna fuck with me with PMs at least allow me to reply
, Asshole.... Like i said, when your little balls drop, come look me up...

sorry Skag and tom for this flame......

Skillz
09-24-2012, 05:16 PM
Took ya 10 years and nobody playing anymore to finally get good at the game, eh? :D

{2399}Straycat
09-26-2012, 02:49 PM
Took ya 10 years and nobody playing anymore to finally get good at the game, eh? :D
reinstall and find out :D

Skillz
09-26-2012, 08:54 PM
reinstall and find out :D

You don't want those problems little kitty.

Dilley*B
09-28-2012, 12:14 AM
u gave my wife and i a good laugh. i beat you in a 1v1 2v2 and 3v3 in one weeks span of playing.

it was very difficult to take you serious on your tips while working my aim out because of those ridiculous settings.

i was waiting for the straycat i knew to start bitching in game as i was owning you.....and then you did.

thank you for reminding me why i loved ut. Owning morons like you was what i played for. However at the same time your poor attitude finally kicked in and killed the fun for me. Temper tantrums. Not appealing for a grownass man.

AND THEN I GOT BANNED from sin server. This really made me LOL. Now you can go back to being king of the mountain. (bot practice). Some things never change.

Seacrest out.

Skillz
09-28-2012, 07:19 PM
u gave my wife and i a good laugh. i beat you in a 1v1 2v2 and 3v3 in one weeks span of playing.

it was very difficult to take you serious on your tips while working my aim out because of those ridiculous settings.

i was waiting for the straycat i knew to start bitching in game as i was owning you.....and then you did.

thank you for reminding me why i loved ut. Owning morons like you was what i played for. However at the same time your poor attitude finally kicked in and killed the fun for me. Temper tantrums. Not appealing for a grownass man.

AND THEN I GOT BANNED from sin server. This really made me LOL. Now you can go back to being king of the mountain. (bot practice). Some things never change.

Seacrest out.

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-basic/popcorn.gif

Screen shots for proof?

{2399}Straycat
09-30-2012, 06:12 AM
She has none, he's just a wannabee who has a mouth, and nothing to back it up. DillyWuss, playin with BOTS and mano on mano is much different. who ran off? YOU. You trans well, guess what, IM BETTER..... You cant kill whatcha cant see, dumbass..... and Leroy, do you still have the " Skills"? put up or shut up....:cool:

BTW, asswipe, you were NEVER banned, just a lil ploy because you are, a lil boy.... Excuses are like assholes, everybody's got one.... Like i said, you'll NEVER beat me one on one......

{2399}Straycat
09-30-2012, 06:17 AM
You don't want those problems little kitty.

YES I DO. Put up or shut up....:D

You had your days, very skilled... Now? Better practice... I didn't get into 2399 with a mouth.........

Skillz
09-30-2012, 05:12 PM
She has none, he's just a wannabee who has a mouth, and nothing to back it up. DillyWuss, playin with BOTS and mano on mano is much different. who ran off? YOU. You trans well, guess what, IM BETTER..... You cant kill whatcha cant see, dumbass..... and Leroy, do you still have the " Skills"? put up or shut up....:cool:

BTW, asswipe, you were NEVER banned, just a lil ploy because you are, a lil boy.... Excuses are like assholes, everybody's got one.... Like i said, you'll NEVER beat me one on one......

Wait. So who do you play against? The occasional newb that joins by accident on the server(s) you play on? :p

YES I DO. Put up or shut up....:D

You had your days, very skilled... Now? Better practice... I didn't get into 2399 with a mouth.........

You got into {2399} because it was the point in that clan that it was dying, thus the ones who still played wanted to hold onto the thought they letting more people join would keep everyone together, thus we'll have more people to play against. You was never allowed to join {2399} because you were good. LOL

Unlike a very select few people, I've moved on from UT. Now I play other games; my skill is still there little Kitty. ;)

LOL at the double posts you've accomplished. Is lil Dilly boy gettin' to ya? :D

PS
No screenshots, no proof, no care

{2399}Straycat
09-30-2012, 05:33 PM
Wait. So who do you play against? The occasional newb that joins by accident on the server(s) you play on? :p

You got into {2399} because it was the point in that clan that it was dying, thus the ones who still played wanted to hold onto the thought they letting more people join would keep everyone together, thus we'll have more people to play against. You was never allowed to join {2399} because you were good. LOL

Unlike a very select few people, I've moved on from UT. Now I play other games; my skill is still there little Kitty. ;)

LOL at the double posts you've accomplished. Is lil Dilly boy gettin' to ya? :D

PS
No screenshots, no proof, no care

if you claim your so " skilled " put up or shut up. Ive NEVER disrespected you on here, fuck that shit. Im calling you out, Leroy. Run the mouth like dillybar. Words dont mean shit to me. oh, BTW, fucktard, I had to beat Sean to get in.... Pull out the tampon and connect.... and how would you fucking know who plays and who dont? There's Alot OF PLAYERS now, your just a big mouthed asswipe that nobody really cares about, Hasbeen.....

Skillz
09-30-2012, 06:09 PM
if you claim your so " skilled " put up or shut up. Ive NEVER disrespected you on here, fuck that shit. Im calling you out, Leroy. Run the mouth like dillybar. Words dont mean shit to me. oh, BTW, fucktard, I had to beat Sean to get in.... Pull out the tampon and connect.... and how would you fucking know who plays and who dont? There's Alot OF PLAYERS now, your just a big mouthed asswipe that nobody really cares about, Hasbeen.....

http://forums.redlined.org/images/smilies/spit.gif

I haven't disrespected anyone on here either. :rolleyes:

All I'm asking for is some PROOF that either one of you beat the other. Why is that making you so booty hurt?

Beat Sean 1on1? When he was on 56k, that wasn't very difficult. Also, Sean was never that great at 1on1s anyway; in fact {2399} never had the best 1on1 players. We were just one of the top TEAM clans before you joined; sadly after you joined no one really had many clan matches anymore. (Not saying it had anything to do with you joining, just using you joining as a time reference so don't get hurt.)

Since when did I care about my reputation? :confused: I know I talked a lot of shit back in the day, started a lot of shit, etc... For the most part, it was all in fun. If I can't shit talk with my friends, I'll find new ones. ;) It's what guys do.

As for the "has been" comment, I currently do more for the UT community than you'll ever do; and I don't even play the game anymore.

Dilley*B
10-03-2012, 12:42 PM
Straycat, you need to quit posting period before you have a heart attack. NOONE plays. NOONE. I know. I tried. Its only CTF left. You are badass 2399 for nothing. NOTHING.

I think you're 1 brick short of a load getting so angry and defending your "skill'. Should get that looked at.

If you are all UT has left....no wonder it died.

and yes u banned me....only player to come around........and you ban me. i even directed my old DBG buddies to your server that nite. They wont come around anymore cuz of your antics either.

Something.......is really.........wrong with you chief. i feel sry for you. if you need any life coaching let me kno.

Dilley*B
10-03-2012, 01:13 PM
Actually went through my folder to see if i got anything. And i found the screenie of the nite marko and lock from our old dm clan s7n and dbg came together for a nite. I directed them to sin's server cuz stray was acting normal at the time.

im sure stray has a bunch beating me 1v1 while i was working on my aim so i wont take all the glory away from him. But clearly this shows after one week of playing hes not all that. i wish i had the 1v1 and 2v2 and 3v3 shots. Point of this is straycat ur not some demigod even in ut nowadays.

http://postimage.org/image/63yy1334d/

Skillz
10-03-2012, 10:41 PM
OMG

13 mins on that match?

I used to complete matches in under 7 regularly. HAHA

~SiN~VA!
10-04-2012, 03:04 PM
LoL!!! same old , same old,,,thats why i vote NO, when sin guys recruit straycat. all i have to say Slatts says no ones is banned there. Try again, and cya

Skillz
10-04-2012, 03:45 PM
LoL!!! same old , same old,,,thats why i vote NO, when sin guys recruit straycat. all i have to say Slatts says no ones is banned there. Try again, and cya

I think DB might be referring to little kitty's server, 68.232.169.209; that he is banned from. Since apparently little kitty doesn't have admin rights to the SiN server.

At least, that's what I figure.

~SiN~VA!
10-05-2012, 06:10 AM
He and Slatts are the only with that admin rts,,,but strays say he dont ban anyone. anyway he is the only one with reason for doing that. So i dont know who is lying or who is not. :)

Skillz
10-05-2012, 11:17 AM
Ah okay. Now I see.

Dilley*B
10-05-2012, 03:46 PM
he probably banned me for just that day and then removed it. he joined the server the last day i played and i left. Tried to reconnect 5 10 mins later and was banned.

Hes just playing with his admin rights like a 2 yr old, and yes it was sin server. since i havent booted up ut havent checked if unbanned or not. cuz at this point i just dont care.

Skillz
10-05-2012, 03:49 PM
he probably banned me for just that day and then removed it. he joined the server the last day i played and i left. Tried to reconnect 5 10 mins later and was banned.

Hes just playing with his admin rights like a 2 yr old, and yes it was sin server. since i havent booted up ut havent checked if unbanned or not. cuz at this point i just dont care.

Ban the good players, guarantees you're the best player. AMIRITE? :D

~SiN~VA!
10-06-2012, 02:34 PM
Lol,,,he is like scumbag steve :)