FPSNetwork

FPSNetwork (http://fpsnetwork.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://fpsnetwork.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Hi everyone! (http://fpsnetwork.com/forum/showthread.php?t=495)

Killa 09-28-2007 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by {GFY}SLAYERŽ (Post 4005)
You know I will Rob... befor the weekend is over. I was talking with Messa last week were getting together in TS for some old times and some BF2. Interested?

Belz, I promis I will. I would really like for you to send me pics of your family. I haven't see you and Tom in a few years and I haven't seen the new baby at all. I'm sure you guys look great... well you and the baby anyway. :D :D

sure bro...i have bf2142 install,but i can throw bf2 on.Talk to ya soon!

blindfish 09-28-2007 09:51 PM

Well Well Well...look what the cat dragged in...hi ya Mike & Rob.
It's damn nice to hear for you guys.

<">< BF

{GFY}SLAYERŽ 09-30-2007 11:49 AM

Mark! How are you old buddy. Man it's good to hear from you. I saw some pics of your new place. I wish you all the best. I know it will do well. How is everything at home? Seems like forever since the GMC meet we had at your place. I hope we can talk soon fish.

blindfish 10-03-2007 09:31 PM

Hi Mikie, it's nice to know your still out there and yes we'll have to talk soon.

I got a call from DT (Deathtrip - Rick) yesterday just letting me know he & Diane just had a baby boy...whoot a new GFY clan member...they'll be coming down soon and I'll post the pic's.

Belz 10-04-2007 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blindfish (Post 4049)
Hi Mikie, it's nice to know your still out there and yes we'll have to talk soon.

I got a call from DT (Deathtrip - Rick) yesterday just letting me know he & Diane just had a baby boy...whoot a new GFY clan member...they'll be coming down soon and I'll post the pic's.

wooohooo Tell him Congrats!!!!

Wolv 10-05-2007 12:06 PM

Hey Slayer! Its been awhile. Know what you mean about boys kicking our ass lol. Good to hear things are going well for you and your family.

Still have UT on my rig too. It can't fight its way passed Fantasy Football surfing though...

{GFY}SLAYERŽ 10-06-2007 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blindfish (Post 4049)

Very cool. I have his cell, I'll have to give him a call this week. Thanks Mark for the info.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolv (Post 4063)
Hey Slayer! Its been awhile. Know what you mean about boys kicking our ass lol. Good to hear things are going well for you and your family.

Still have UT on my rig too. It can't fight its way passed Fantasy Football surfing though...

Wolv, It's really good to hear from you. Last we spoke we were in a giant map in CTF and you were giving me an azz woopin! That was a long time ago. I miss you guys kickin my butt! :D

blindfish 10-06-2007 11:50 PM

Last time I saw Chris he was trying to teach his cell phone to swim :p

{2399}Straycat 10-07-2007 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blindfish (Post 4012)
Well Well Well...look what the cat dragged in.

<">< BF

I didn't drag in anything :p