FPSNetwork

FPSNetwork (http://fpsnetwork.com/forum/index.php)
-   General psychobabble (http://fpsnetwork.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   So now what? (http://fpsnetwork.com/forum/showthread.php?t=439)

Dawg 07-15-2007 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyofne (Post 3534)
On a whim, I bought a BB gun.

I have no idea what I'm going to do with it now.

I went to K-Mart and they had all sorts of stuff there for my gun. I bought a scope, a laser sight, 1500 BBs, 250 target pellets, 250 hunting pellets, and a pack of targets (I later found a shitload of printable targets on line).

I've burned through about 200 BB's since yesterday and a fair number of pellets just shooting stuff like beanie babies, diet coke cans, paper targets, and photos of people who have wronged me over the years.

Nice, I used to love my BB gun. Had an old daisy and would target shoot stuff off a fire wood pile from my back porch. Couldn't tell ya how far but I can say cans make a nice sound when they are struck and shooting coke bottles and leaving glass strewn throughout a wood pile to later cut your father's hand will get your ass beat.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoser (Post 3541)
hahahaha BAM!

Now you know what to do with that old cell phone.. I smell video!!!!

Nice...I'd love to see that too.

Dawg 07-15-2007 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyofne (Post 3533)
I'm really hoping you're talking about a daughter.

Yeah, I have 2 daughters. one is 9 and and the other is 2 yrs. old. I'll try to get some pics up sometime.

blindfish 07-15-2007 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tempus (Post 3537)
uhhhhh...

I separated a few ribs, almost flooded my house and cleaned out my backed up sewer drains.

Just when I thought I had come up with just about every way to piss off my wife B comes up with flooding his house with raw sewage... good job :)

andyofne 07-15-2007 10:38 PM

Okay. Well, I did the BB into the cell phone bit tonight but for whatever reason my digital video camera did not capture the shot (message on screen says "clean heads") so all I have is a before an after shot with the camera:

Tempus 07-16-2007 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyofne (Post 3548)
Okay. Well, I did the BB into the cell phone bit tonight but for whatever reason my digital video camera did not capture the shot (message on screen says "clean heads") so all I have is a before an after shot with the camera:

Clean the heads and shoot it again!! SHOOSTING!! :D

hoser 07-16-2007 07:46 AM

We should all go shoosting :)

hoser 07-16-2007 08:31 AM

Got stung by a big red jellyfish on Saturday.. Not fun. ug:)

Belz 07-16-2007 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawg (Post 3543)
Yeah, I have 2 daughters. one is 9 and and the other is 2 yrs. old. I'll try to get some pics up sometime.

lala !!!!

what are you waiting? me to go kick your butt? BEEP BEEP
(locking the rocket right now):eek:

blindfish 07-16-2007 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoser (Post 3552)
Got stung by a big red jellyfish on Saturday.. Not fun. ug:)

After the Jellyfish tasted you it probably died :p

At least it wasn't a Man O'War...we get'em up here. :(
Because there are tons of jellies around here I carry vinegar, rubber gloves and tweezers in a first aid kit on our boat for just such an occasion. If you dive or snorkel it only takes once to learn that lesson.

hoser 07-17-2007 08:09 AM

Vinegar is supposed to help, but mythbusters found that vodka poured on it provides better relief.