FPSNetwork

FPSNetwork (http://fpsnetwork.com/forum/index.php)
-   Public Game Servers (http://fpsnetwork.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   *XxELITExX* UT99 Deathmatch (http://fpsnetwork.com/forum/showthread.php?t=416)

Tidy 07-15-2007 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *XxDADxX* (Post 3527)
Ghanzafar is that Catonsville, MD you from? I used to live near there a few years ago. YEP the folks at ELITE are GREAT! Major fun times on the UT99 server. :)

hehe,Boo for you, glad ya made it out. I grew up in Laurel and still have a best friend in Sykesville but TN>MD

*XxDADxX* 07-15-2007 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tidy (Post 3545)
hehe,Boo for you, glad ya made it out. I grew up in Laurel and still have a best friend in Sykesville but TN>MD

Man I lived in Laurel MD in this big tall Apt Bldg for about a year before living in Sykesville. Yes TN is much better than MD. Love those hillbillies down here:cool: Jethro's and BillyBobs and Ellie Mays LOL! Good down to earth folks

Tidy 07-15-2007 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *XxDADxX* (Post 3547)
Man I lived in Laurel MD in this big tall Apt Bldg for about a year before living in Sykesville. Yes TN is much better than MD. Love those hillbillies down here:cool: Jethro's and BillyBobs and Ellie Mays LOL! Good down to earth folks

Let me guess the building was right behind the mall off route 1 or over where 197 & 198 intersect? I lived in Montpelier woods thru the 80's ( if you got off the BW parkway @ 197 it was straight thru the exit behind the 7 eleven. My first real job was the Safeway in Laurel Lakes and my first sponsor for racing was Heysers back when I ran a 2 stroke quad @ Buds Creek....lol small world Dad.

Funny we both ended up in the vol state. If you want the full effect of hillbillies you need to come out here to appalachia..lol there aren't as many hollers out west where you are..hehe

*XxDADxX* 07-16-2007 07:23 PM

Hey Tidy LOL! Yep small world bro. I wouldnt trade the VOL State for that becuase the folks down here are GREAT! I guess I have not really met the backwoods folks yet but I'll bet most of them are cool. Dont miss some of the city slickers. Dam I am gonna have to learn how to moonshine:D

*Xx~Vlad~xX* 07-17-2007 07:55 AM

I used to ride out to Tenn quite a bit (Nashville, Knoxville, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, etc) Beautiful State.

*XxDADxX* 07-17-2007 01:57 PM

Quote:

Let me guess the building was right behind the mall off route 1 or over where 197 & 198 intersect? I lived in Montpelier woods thru the 80's ( if you got off the BW parkway @ 197 it was straight thru the exit behind the 7 eleven. My first real job was the Safeway in Laurel Lakes and my first sponsor for racing was Heysers back when I ran a 2 stroke quad @ Buds Creek....lol small world Dad.

Funny we both ended up in the vol state. If you want the full effect of hillbillies you need to come out here to appalachia..lol there aren't as many hollers out west where you are..hehe
Hey Tidy. There was that dark brick multitennant apt behind the mall off US1. I lived in the one behind it on the hill called avondale(light tan one) I used to roll boulders down the hill at that dark brick one LOL:p

*XxDADxX* 07-17-2007 09:10 PM

So Tidy did you ever go to the racetrack bar AKA Knife & gun Club LOL!:D

Tidy 07-19-2007 12:18 PM

I know where avondale is, I went to Laurel HS and during lunch we would walk past there to go eat @ the mall. I got in a fight under the entrance canopy thing when I was about 17. We had been at a party there.

I don't know where the bar you are talking about is at but it might have had a dif name. I had a bunch of friends over in Md City so I tooled over there alot.

As far as the peeps here dad, most of them are good people but some are hillbilly ghetto. It's odd because you have people with $$ living up on the ridges in nice homes and just yards down the road there are the trailers that look like a back drop for a Sally Struthers infomercial.

I have a neighbor that is piss poor and about worthless. They live off gov checks, won't work and couldn't really anyways I'd guess since they can't read or write. The top qualification Tj has is he can drink a case of Busch in a night w/o probs. I still go over and talk to him tho since the Ghetto Billies all know him and he does my anti theft PR work. They all know that if they try to go shopping around my yard or barn, they'll meet my german shepard and find out I keep rubber buckshot on hand...:D

Another neighbor is a hard worker but hardcore mountain man. He like to shoot a lot including the 10lb black powder cannon he has:eek: And there is a "decommissioned" still about 1/2 mile walk from my place. Just driving to Johnson City is like traveling to another world much more like the society most Americans know.

*XxDADxX* 07-22-2007 10:45 AM

Quote:

As far as the peeps here dad, most of them are good people but some are hillbilly ghetto. It's odd because you have people with $$ living up on the ridges in nice homes and just yards down the road there are the trailers that look like a back drop for a Sally Struthers infomercial.
LMFAO!! Man thats funny bro. We live in a neighborhood association for now. Looking forward to getting out to the country. We will get about 5 acres and two german shepards to keep folks from just walking onto the property.

*XxDADxX* 07-22-2007 03:36 PM

Quote:

I know where avondale is, I went to Laurel HS and during lunch we would walk past there to go eat @ the mall. I got in a fight under the entrance canopy thing when I was about 17. We had been at a party there.

Was that fight you had with a couple of brothas?