FPSNetwork

FPSNetwork (http://fpsnetwork.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://fpsnetwork.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Some things never change... (http://fpsnetwork.com/forum/showthread.php?t=565)

Kanyamagufa 01-07-2008 02:41 PM

Some things never change...

Damn, I can't really remember how long it's been. I'm trying to sound as cheesy-less as possible, but nostalgia always seems to find itself in that context...please bare with me. ;-)

It's just really great to see the community is still here, something that I've found is fairly rare with how fast things move these days.

Anyway, thought I'd say and give my best to all of you. You are the community that taught me everything about how to survive in the online gaming world.

~Kanya

Cowboy 01-07-2008 07:02 PM

hey

Nice to see ya.You were In the elite clan right?

andyofne 01-07-2008 09:45 PM

Well, it's funny in a sad sort of way, that we keep this going the way it is. But it is also 'nice' to see folks pop up out of the wood work now and then.

Howdy.

ALLT4 01-08-2008 12:11 AM

Damn haven't that name in a looong time. Didn't you live in PA somewhere?

whiz 01-08-2008 01:16 AM

wow ages ago

hoser 01-08-2008 08:05 AM

Hey Kanya, long time no see :) What's new in your world?

Kanyamagufa 01-08-2008 09:29 AM

Hello! I'm doing well, sorta trying to figure out what I'm really interested in pursuing in this world of options.

I'm not sure what I expected, but it's so awesome to so many familiar names on the forums. Just brings a smile to my face. Very cool, to say the least.

Heh, yup, founded that there *XxxX* clan with a friend, turned out to be a hell of a story...

I'm more impressed than ever with what they've done with it.

*Xx~Vlad~xX* 01-08-2008 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanyamagufa (Post 4597)
Hello! I'm doing well, sorta trying to figure out what I'm really interested in pursuing in this world of options.

I'm not sure what I expected, but it's so awesome to so many familiar names on the forums. Just brings a smile to my face. Very cool, to say the least.

Heh, yup, founded that there *XxxX* clan with a friend, turned out to be a hell of a story...

I'm more impressed than ever with what they've done with it.

Founded *XxxX*? Cool! The EK's are still around :)

www.elitekillas.com

hoser 01-08-2008 11:00 AM

I'm sorry, that forum (elite) is a cross between the old BDC, VSK and some back on the block style of pimp my forum. Not to my taste, but most of the XxxX members who frequent here are pretty cool.

*Xx~Vlad~xX* 01-09-2008 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoser (Post 4599)
I'm sorry, that forum (elite) is a cross between the old BDC, VSK and some back on the block style of pimp my forum. Not to my taste, but most of the XxxX members who frequent here are pretty cool.

VSK....lol

Yeah most everyone there is chilled out and laid back...no ones going to edit/delete your posts (Ray) or act like that douche Raditz...lol