FPSNetwork

FPSNetwork (http://fpsnetwork.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://fpsnetwork.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Out from under a shoe..... (http://fpsnetwork.com/forum/showthread.php?t=719)

Azrael 01-17-2009 12:57 AM

Out from under a shoe.....

Hey Guys,

Not sure what to say, it has been 5-8 years since I have seen some of you guys, I can't believe you all hang out in one spot still :)

How the hell is everyone. As far as me, some might remember me, most of you may have joined the GMC well after I was gone.

I am one of the original 3 Founders of aSh clan, and moved on to become one of the original founders of DbD, and used to love to frag it with the rest of you guys.

I had MightyMax (Now bulldog I guess) come visit the store I work at and we started reminising of the good old days which made me stop by here and see how everyone is.

I saw lonestars name, and hoser :) alot of the rest of you didn't recognize, how many of the old clans are still around?

Caio :)

Az

shmegma 01-17-2009 03:29 AM

Az, dude, how the hell have you been? My original clan from UT. You guys gave me my start before the clan pretty much disappeared.

*XxDADxX* 01-17-2009 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azrael (Post 5768)
Hey Guys,

Not sure what to say, it has been 5-8 years since I have seen some of you guys, I can't believe you all hang out in one spot still :)

How the hell is everyone. As far as me, some might remember me, most of you may have joined the GMC well after I was gone.

I am one of the original 3 Founders of aSh clan, and moved on to become one of the original founders of DbD, and used to love to frag it with the rest of you guys.

I had MightyMax (Now bulldog I guess) come visit the store I work at and we started reminising of the good old days which made me stop by here and see how everyone is.

I saw lonestars name, and hoser :) alot of the rest of you didn't recognize, how many of the old clans are still around?

Az

Man AZ I was in Dbd when Jay took over after you left. I miss them good old days with the clans:) THose were some fun times

shmegma 01-17-2009 03:41 AM

Daddy would you like some sausage? Daddy would you like some sausage? lmao

*XxDADxX* 01-17-2009 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shmegma (Post 5772)
Daddy would you like some sausage? Daddy would you like some sausage? lmao

Actually I have Polish sausage. Im good man :D Perhaps Tempus or Andy might be interested:eek:

[DT]AZ~Dreamer 01-17-2009 06:38 PM

Well, I remember the aSh clan and definately remember DbD so I prolly played with you back in the day. Sure is nice to see more OG's coming back around again.

andyofne 01-17-2009 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azrael (Post 5768)
Hey Guys,

Az

Long time, eh?

I remember you quite well. Good to see that you're still kicking around.

Always a hoot to see someone drop by after so long.

Some folks remember me as "Skagalak" - I still use that name when I play online games like COD4... BF2... etc.

{2399}Straycat 01-18-2009 12:01 AM

Awwwww, the Good Ole days. I to was in DbD before, aww hell, Ive been in many clans. Im the one who taught DaddyPoo how to trans. Isn't that right, poo?

{BOP}, *DbD*, {CoC} and of coruse, {2399}.

Good to see you back.

andyofne 01-18-2009 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by {2399}Straycat (Post 5776)
Awwwww, the Good Ole days. I to was in DbD before, aww hell, Ive been in many clans. Im the one who taught DaddyPoo how to trans. Isn't that right, poo?

{BOP}, *DbD*, {CoC} and of coruse, {2399}.

Good to see you back.

Thanks no surprise. All the hackers wound up in 2399! ;)

hoser 01-18-2009 09:55 PM

Dirty 2399'ers :)

Hey man, long time no see for sure, hope all is well for you.