FPSNetwork

FPSNetwork (http://fpsnetwork.com/forum/index.php)
-   Public Game Servers (http://fpsnetwork.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   *XxELITExX* UT99 Deathmatch (http://fpsnetwork.com/forum/showthread.php?t=416)

*XxDADxX* 06-28-2007 08:19 PM

*XxELITExX* UT99 Deathmatch

Ghanzafar 06-30-2007 04:33 PM

Everyone likes that red gun for some reason.

Tidy 06-30-2007 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghanzafar (Post 3254)
Everyone likes that red gun for some reason.

hahahaha:p

blindfish 07-01-2007 07:35 AM

OMFG...:eek: ...they do? Tidy uses aimbots :D

{2399}Straycat 07-01-2007 05:35 PM

Ban happy admin(s)........... :rolleyes:

Cowboy 07-03-2007 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by {2399}Straycat (Post 3266)

Try a bigger gun. :p Well thats why you have to let them win a few. :)

Honestly I think Toddman has gotten alittle loose with giving people admin rights.I've had a few problems there too. :(

*XxDADxX* 07-03-2007 06:18 PM

Quote:

Try a bigger gun. Well thats why you have to let them win a few.

Honestly I think Toddman has gotten alittle loose with giving people admin rights.I've had a few problems there too.
If everbody would come in as who they are there would be no issue. Be yourself:) We welcome all good old guns.

Cowboy 07-03-2007 06:41 PM

yup

Roger that. Great server too. Classy clan and has grown over the years.
:cool:

*Xx~Vlad~xX* 07-03-2007 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by {2399}Straycat (Post 3266)

It isn't ban happy admins, it is you and Todd have some issue that I don't know the root cause of; and what ever it is, Todd keeps the ban levied.

Aliases also got most people kick/banned when I was playing UT.

{2399}Straycat 07-04-2007 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Xx~Vlad~xX* (Post 3309)
It isn't ban happy admins, it is you and Todd have some issue that I don't know the root cause of; and what ever it is, Todd keeps the ban levied.

Aliases also got most people kick/banned when I was playing UT.

Wrong. Its BMX or whatever the lil bastards name is who has the problem, or lets say less skills then me. I was able to connect a few weeks back because my IP had changed. Chuck knew who I was, even asked if it was really me on MSN. I gave him my IP and poof, banned again. Whatever dude. *2399* has a server 69.51.130.219 and we will NOT ban players better then us........ But are there any? Come get sum......

*Xx~Vlad~xX* 07-04-2007 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by {2399}Straycat (Post 3317)
Wrong. Its BMX or whatever the lil bastards name is who has the problem, or lets say less skills then me. I was able to connect a few weeks back because my IP had changed. Chuck knew who I was, even asked if it was really me on MSN. I gave him my IP and poof, banned again. Whatever dude. *2399* has a server 69.51.130.219 and we will NOT ban players better then us........ But are there any? Come get sum......

..Um OK, what ever. I really don't know where your attitude towards me comes from, but it is unfounded. I've been nothing but nice to you. I went out of my way to help you get unbanned (especially when I don't even play anymore or give a shit about who still plays). But you know what... stay fuckin banned if all I care. Listen to what a jackass you sound like. "..or lets say less skills then me"...."But are there any? Come get sum......" You act like being good at UT gives you credence to some kind of real skill in life. Skill at what? A video game? Wow...big fucking deal, like "skill" at a 10 year old video game amounts to what? Most of the players on the EK server like to play for fun and for old times sake and could TRULY care fucking less at who is "skilled" at UT.

Like I said before, you have an issue w/ whomever at EK, deal with them and hijack someone else's thread!

{2399}Straycat 07-05-2007 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Xx~Vlad~xX* (Post 3335)
..Um OK, what ever. I really don't know where your attitude towards me comes from, but it is unfounded. I've been nothing but nice to you. I went out of my way to help you get unbanned (especially when I don't even play anymore or give a shit about who still plays). But you know what... stay fuckin banned if all I care. Listen to what a jackass you sound like. "..or lets say less skills then me"...."But are there any? Come get sum......" You act like being good at UT gives you credence to some kind of real skill in life. Skill at what? A video game? Wow...big fucking deal, like "skill" at a 10 year old video game amounts to what? Most of the players on the EK server like to play for fun and for old times sake and could TRULY care fucking less at who is "skilled" at UT.

Like I said before, you have an issue w/ whomever at EK, deal with them and hijack someone else's thread!

Whatever dude. the bottomline is I was banned for bein' skilled, thats it. End of story. And yeah, I like compitition, nothin wrong with that so....... :cool:

And my attitude isn't with you, your the only one who comes here besides Dad, so if it looks that way, it really isn't. Sorry if you thought that.

ScitZo 07-06-2007 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by {2399}Straycat (Post 3338)
Whatever dude. the bottomline is I was banned for bein' skilled, thats it. End of story. And yeah, I like compitition, nothin wrong with that so....... :cool:

And my attitude isn't with you, your the only one who comes here besides Dad, so if it looks that way, it really isn't. Sorry if you thought that.

If you don't get good at a game after 8 years of it being out, then there's a problem. You didn't run your mouth like this back in the day. Especially, when you would get owned left and right. So, you finally got good...yippeeee!

Oh btw, quit acting like a child. As we get older, we're supposed to grow out of that shit, not get worse.

Skillz 07-06-2007 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScitZo (Post 3366)
If you don't get good at a game after 8 years of it being out, then there's a problem. You didn't run your mouth like this back in the day. Especially, when you would get owned left and right. So, you finally got good...yippeeee!

Oh btw, quit acting like a child. As we get older, we're supposed to grow out of that shit, not get worse.

AAAAAAhahahahhahahaahahahahaha

That made me LOL.

:lolbow:

{2399}Straycat 07-07-2007 01:23 PM

pissoff leroy...........

{2399}Straycat 07-07-2007 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScitZo (Post 3366)

Bring it, mouthy :rolleyes:

Skillz 07-07-2007 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by {2399}Straycat (Post 3405)
pissoff leroy...........

Make me chris, make me.

:lol:

{2399}Straycat 07-07-2007 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skillz (Post 3407)
Make me chris, make me.

:lol:

Sorry, but i cant see things THAT small..............:cool:

*XxDADxX* 07-08-2007 12:13 AM

Chris

I am very dissapointed in you. Tonight you came into the ELITE server with an alias called "insomniac" with another asstard named "dookie". Yes you guys were good but, you both decided not to put your tages on and you even called BCM a HOMO after we changed the map near the end of the game That part was to piss you off. You need to grow up BOY! We play this game for sentimental value and have GREAT times and even chat on TS while we are playing. Scitzo said his peace very nice. Why dont you take his advice? Come in as yourselves and ack like men:cool:

whiz 07-09-2007 01:43 PM

Can't believe after all this time people would value being better than someone and hiding vs playing with good ole friends. Thats pretty much the most pathetic thing you can do is alias yourself from your own friends/community just to say hey its me i beat your ass. I say good for dad & the elite clan for keeping their server the way it is about welcoming people with tags and old names. I won't stand for it myself and I banned a clan member for that crap also (more details involved of course). One thing I like about steam vs a regular IP is if you ban a steam ID they have to spend another 20 bucks to get back in the server.

And honestly I can't say this really surprises me straycats post have pretty much always been like these last i remember.

I said my piece let the drama continue....

andyofne 07-09-2007 02:41 PM

I knew I was ignoring this thread for a reason.

*Xx~Vlad~xX* 07-09-2007 02:48 PM

We need to just to make the EK server Private and password protect it. Post the pass on the EK Forums where only registered users can view.

whiz 07-09-2007 03:04 PM

O cmon andy I know you have something to say :D haha

Hey Vlad when you say EK server what does that stand for... I'm guessing EK "Elite Krew"?

*Xx~Vlad~xX* 07-09-2007 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whiz (Post 3440)
O cmon andy I know you have something to say :D haha

Hey Vlad when you say EK server what does that stand for... I'm guessing EK "Elite Krew"?

Killas :) Come by the forums some time Whiz www.elitekillas.com

whiz 07-09-2007 03:31 PM

sure ill add it to my daily browsing forums while im at work ha :)

*Xx~Vlad~xX* 07-09-2007 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by {2399}Straycat (Post 3338)
Whatever dude. the bottomline is I was banned for bein' skilled, thats it. End of story...

Wrong again....There have been some great players show up from time to time and they don't get banned. They don't Taunt-Tard players to death either w/ the "You Sucks." Jesus, you're attitude is exactly like the "Cable Guys" basketball game....End of Story.

{2399}Straycat 07-09-2007 04:00 PM

Yeah and the voice packs u guys run and fun listening to as well. pppfffftttt, whatever. :rolleyes:

andyofne 07-09-2007 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by {2399}Straycat (Post 3444)
Yeah and the voice packs u guys run and fun listening to as well. pppfffftttt, whatever. :rolleyes:

Haven't we had this conversation before?

Or am I have one of those false Deja Vu things again?

Tidy 07-09-2007 06:01 PM

OT- I still have ut on this box but I never saved my ini, or at least I can't find the disk that it's on. Could someone refresh my memory for the line to bind the esr on release of the trans.....
If I can get that, maybe I'll fire it up for a game or two... Altho the times I did try in the past few months, the server is always empty.

{2399}Straycat 07-09-2007 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyofne (Post 3445)
Haven't we had this conversation before?

Or am I have one of those false Deja Vu things again?

Must be ur old age, Andy :D

*XxDADxX* 07-09-2007 09:10 PM

It sure is nice to see some of the old gunners come in like the IFCers and CBGBers. Too many old guns to name. ANd most of them do pretty dam good still. I really dont miss clans anymore and the "everyone for themselves" is a blast. Though if we get enough folks in their we will have to give TEAM DM a try:)

Ghanzafar 07-12-2007 06:16 PM

Ctrl=getWeapon BotPack.Translocator | getWeapon supershockrifle | getweapon ColorSuperShockRifle

*XxDADxX* 07-12-2007 08:45 PM

Quote:

Ctrl=getWeapon BotPack.Translocator | getWeapon supershockrifle | getweapon ColorSuperShockRifle
I think your on the wrong topic brotha Ghanzafar LOL! :D

Tidy 07-12-2007 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *XxDADxX* (Post 3496)
I think your on the wrong topic brotha Ghanzafar LOL! :D

actually I asked about it in this post first but everyone ignored me:mad: Then I made another post but still never got it working. It doesn't matter now, I will be down for abit since my HD took a dump. I am on a back-up for a few days. I have a new hd but I have lost my xp serial and a boat load of family pics I had on that drive I never backed up...I am having a bad week...lol

*XxDADxX* 07-12-2007 10:11 PM

DarthTator was you on our server the other night?:eek:

Tidy 07-12-2007 10:17 PM

Yea that was me sucking balls...then the HD dumped. All your hax killed my HD...lol

{2399}Straycat 07-13-2007 09:26 PM

:D

Ghanzafar 07-15-2007 12:43 PM

Who is this {2399}Straycat? Seems to be some kind of a unhappy asshole. I played on the serve with those XxxX guys and they seem to be a good bunch of people.

*XxDADxX* 07-15-2007 02:51 PM

Ghanzafar is that Catonsville, MD you from? I used to live near there a few years ago. YEP the folks at ELITE are GREAT! Major fun times on the UT99 server. :)

{2399}Straycat 07-15-2007 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghanzafar (Post 3525)
Who is this {2399}Straycat? Seems to be some kind of a unhappy asshole. I played on the serve with those XxxX guys and they seem to be a good bunch of people.

Asshole's my middle name. :cool: