FPSNetwork

FPSNetwork (http://fpsnetwork.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://fpsnetwork.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Where are they now (http://fpsnetwork.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1026)

Dawson 07-13-2015 11:53 PM

Where are they now

Something made the letters UTGMC pop into my head tonight so I did a quick google search and found this place is still up and running.

Good to see a few of you still check in, it's been years for me. Between family, work, and losing interest in gaming I just haven't thought to see if anyone was still around. I still have fond memories of the clan years though:D SdK rules!:D

I'm happily married (8 years) with one 4 year old little girl and working on the next one.

Still in the lawn care business and doing well.

I Just turned 39 a few days ago but still have a hard time viewing myself as pushing 40:o Occasionally I feel like I am though. I do groan whenever I get out of a chair anymore at any rate:D Skagalak is probably on a walker now days so I guess sound effects when I get up isn't that bad:D

Latest hobby is rc flying, started with helis and then moved into multirotors, currently my main focus is building and flying small fpv quads.

Well, just figured I'de throw an update out there for anyone interested...Hope you folks are doing well and enjoying life:)

Last halloween:)

{SdK}Candyman... out:cool:

Dawg 07-19-2015 04:22 PM

I drop in every now and again.

I still play Warcraft but on a decreasing scale (which is good really). Still carry mail and now that I am in my 40s and cant run the basketball courts anymore I dont really have many hobbys.

Good to see ya Dawson.

Skillz 08-14-2015 06:24 PM

I'm still around, too. Playing other games now though when I have the time. As of right now I've been on a Killing Floor kick. Fun game to play with a couple friends.

I still host a couple UT servers as well. Just jumped on one to make sure it was still running correctly and decided to see if this place was still around.

whiz 08-19-2015 04:56 PM

Glad people still are around! The times we had were awesome for sure. I haven't been around this board in a while really. I have a 3 year old im running after. And I just got out of a rut from being laid off from work. Still playing World of Warcraft and Counter Strike (sometimes). But my most my time is family and racing really.

[/url]

andyofne 10-11-2015 08:28 PM

Only thing I ever play these days is World of Tanks.

I got into the Battlefield Series for a while. BF2 and BF Bad Company 2.
I think I even played BF3 for a while.
But when BF4 came out I think I bought it for my son and myself and I played it only a couple of times.

Tired of throwing big dollars into games & having to constantly upgrade hardware to keep on top of it all.

Just really done with all of that.

zero_cool 11-09-2015 05:01 AM

I'm still around lurking a bit. Married just over 2 years at this point. No kids yet though we're working on that.

I still play a few games, Diablo3, CSS, TF2, GTA...

Dawg 02-13-2016 07:08 PM

Playing WoW, Heroes of the Storm. Hoping Overwatch is a thing.