FPSNetwork

FPSNetwork (http://fpsnetwork.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://fpsnetwork.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Hi everyone! (http://fpsnetwork.com/forum/showthread.php?t=495)

{GFY}SLAYER® 09-26-2007 09:28 PM

Hi everyone!

Hello Andy, Belzy, Hoser, Killa, Fish, Sidd, Reaper, StrayCat, AngelBoo, Beanie, Common, Cisco, Cowboy, Tempus, Death, Money, Damage, Hag, JackAss, Vengence, Tidy, Lotharr, NBK, Nightranger, Papa, zero_cool, Red, RoOst, shmegma, Skillz, whiz, Run and Wolvie!!! OK, that was tiring...lol

I’m sorry if I missed anyone of my old playmates. Hello to everyone else I’m meeting for the first time.

Andy, Hose it's nice to be home. I am happy to see you still have a nice place for people to visit and talk. I hope everyone is well. I have been busy raising a family. My two boys are killing me worse then the old UT redeemer ever did! But I wouldn't trade it for anything. I still have UT99 on my rig and play from time to time. I have been busy here at verizon as well. I am a fiber splicer and have been working on FiOs since it began over 3 years ago. It's a really cool product. I hope you all get the chance to experience it soon.

Anyhow...

Please tell me how are you all? I would love to hear what you all have been up too? Belzy, How are the kids and my old friend Hose doing?

KILLA!!! I miss you and Miz... Hope all is well.

Man this place is GREAT!

Thanks again!

andyofne 09-26-2007 09:48 PM

I'm doing okay. Unfortunately, I've started growing a penis out of my forehead. I don't know how it started but the women at the grocery store are starting to take notice.

Tidy 09-26-2007 10:12 PM

Ya bastage! Glad to see you're still kicking it. I added to my collection of pocket monkeys, so I have two myself now bro, and yes they wear me out too! I still see killa on MS here. Have ya talked to Dasuber? I haven't seen him around in a long time. Now about that fiber, run some my way! @ least they finally got broadband out here in the hills, but damn it's only been out here about 6months, fiber will take another 30 years to get here....lmao!

{GFY}SLAYER® 09-26-2007 10:23 PM

HAHAHAHA.. Ahhh Andy your still the best. LMAO, penis, forehead LOL I am really glad to be here Andy, thank you!

And you, Tidy... That is really great news. I hope all is well. Das just got married last year. He's very happy now. I haven't spoken to him in quite some time. It's so good to hear from you. :D

Tidy 09-26-2007 11:08 PM

I miss the late nights crying from laughing so hard on Teamspeak because we were busting balls on whoever decided to a bitch about getting owned at DC. Telling Hawg to shut his drunk ass up and of course I don't think I could ever top the WKRP pic.... You was a sexy Loni Anderson!:p

Haha... I had to look for it but I found it....lolololol

hoser 09-27-2007 06:59 AM

Hey Mike! Glad you hopped on board :)
All is well, and we have another one on the way due in April!

{GFY}SLAYER® 09-27-2007 05:34 PM

OMG!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I can't believe you still have that. I look real good as a blonde with a big rack. Man they sure were some great times Tidy! I am going to look for some old stuff to post. Thanks for that bro. It was great to see!

HOSE!! I am so happy for you guys. Another one on the way? Man do I wish you all the best. Are you still in the city? Are you and Belz still playing? I bet she kicks your butt in every map...

Thanks for the warm welcome Tom. I miss everyone.

Killa 09-28-2007 12:20 PM

what's up bro??Hit me up on msn when you get a chance.would love to chat with ya bro...

Belz 09-28-2007 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by {GFY}SLAYER® (Post 3994)
OMG!!!

Are you and Belz still playing? I bet she kicks your butt in every map...

No he go play some other game so he always better then me but I do always get to be on opposite team when i play him so i kinda make him pay LOL:D

you better send email update of your family pic !!!!!

{GFY}SLAYER® 09-28-2007 03:16 PM

You know I will Rob... befor the weekend is over. I was talking with Messa last week were getting together in TS for some old times and some BF2. Interested?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belz (Post 4001)
No he go play some other game so he always better then me but I do always get to be on opposite team when i play him so i kinda make him pay LOL:D

you better send email update of your family pic !!!!!

Belz, I promis I will. I would really like for you to send me pics of your family. I haven't see you and Tom in a few years and I haven't seen the new baby at all. I'm sure you guys look great... well you and the baby anyway. :D :D