FPSNetwork

FPSNetwork (http://fpsnetwork.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://fpsnetwork.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Some things never change... (http://fpsnetwork.com/forum/showthread.php?t=565)

hoser 01-09-2008 02:25 PM

Oh don't get me wrong Vlad, you're perfectly welcome here :) I just wouldn't feel comfortable there.

NoInTent 01-12-2008 12:55 PM

ahh and to remember that they both (bdc and vsk) said that we all cheated...

fun time....sitting back trying to remember little luva glora... days

hoser 01-12-2008 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoInTent (Post 4618)
ahh and to remember that they both (bdc and vsk) said that we all cheated...

For sure :)

blindfish 01-12-2008 09:00 PM

Hoser still uses aim bots...how else would Belz get pregnant...hehehe:D

God I had all most forgotten about Ray :p

*XxCowbell[dud]xX* 01-13-2008 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoser (Post 4599)
I'm sorry, that forum (elite) is a cross between the old BDC, VSK and some back on the block style of pimp my forum. Not to my taste, but most of the XxxX members who frequent here are pretty cool.

ahhhh come on! So our design skills has improved a little bit, you can't compare us to VSK! :D :p

Cowboy 01-13-2008 08:45 PM

hey

I know the founder of BDC he Is a nice guy and has always been cool.There was a time when he went away for ahile though and a few rubber holes made BDC look bad for a bit.All In All VSK couldnt shine BDC's shoes with class.

As for Elite Toddman Is the leader last I knew and I know for a fact that he has always been cool and had great attitude and gamer. I remember WastedMind starting some crap here representing Elite and acting like a moron that tainted things.Anyhow. :) Don't let the actions of 1 or a few pukes ruin the rep for a clan or the thoughts you have against It.

Dawg 01-13-2008 11:20 PM

I don't know who all is in XxxX now but I do know that the ones I used to deal with were pretty cool. RAT and Elite always had a good relationship (a few years ago)...for what its worth.

*Xx~Vlad~xX* 01-14-2008 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoser (Post 4601)
Oh don't get me wrong Vlad, you're perfectly welcome here :) I just wouldn't feel comfortable there.

Thanks man :) There are some great folks at XxxX. There's also a bunch that I do not know, but being a member of that forum for several years, there's rarely an incident or individual who would give anyone any grief. There's a few old timer GMC "Ronin" from diff clans that have come and gone over there. :)

hoser 01-14-2008 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *XxCowbell[dud]xX* (Post 4626)
ahhhh come on! So our design skills has improved a little bit, you can't compare us to VSK! :D :p

Nice :)

Design is fine, I was just sayin..

Kanyamagufa 01-15-2008 09:38 AM

Amazing! Toddman...that's awesome. He was always a great guy, and an original member from the beginning. Used to wear a [Z] on his name as well.

So are any of you plodding along into UT3? I have mixed feelings about it but overall the gameplay can be just as enjoyable and addictive as UT has always been, and that's what counts most in my book.