FPSNetwork

FPSNetwork (http://fpsnetwork.com/forum/index.php)
-   Public Game Servers (http://fpsnetwork.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   LASA's BACK!!! (http://fpsnetwork.com/forum/showthread.php?t=734)

PaulMuad'Dib 03-13-2009 03:04 PM

LASA's BACK!!!

Well, if you're been reading around you know I got the itch to play UT again. So, a server is reborn.

[PURE][GMC]{LASA}Giants is now running at 139.55.147.29:7777

Let me know if you have any problems getting on the server. Hope to see some of you on this weekend!!!

PaulMuad'Dib 03-13-2009 03:13 PM

Just to wet your appetite a little I figured I'd post the current map list and settings..

Speed: 150
Air Control: 60%

Mutators:
LowGrav
RelicRegen
RelicDefense
RelicSpeed
RelicStrength
RelicRedemption
RelicDeath

Maps:
DM-Gameroom{LASA}
DM-KitchenPM{LASA}
DM-Bathroom{LASA}
DM-Gameroom][
DM-TV-STORE{LASA}
DM-Laundry
DM-LivingRM]I[
DM-Toys][
DM-MasterBath
DM-GMCMuseum{CBGB}
DM-PCRoom][
DM-LivingRMse
DM-TheDenDD
DM-DiningRoomDD
DM-FamilyRMDD
DM-GMCHouse
DM-LoveShackDD
DM-Morpheus
DM-MyHouse][
DM-BedroomSe

Dawg 03-13-2009 04:23 PM

Just wondering if there was a DL spot for UT. Had it on my comp until the HD died a couple weeks ago.

I could try to look up the discs. I'll set about trying to find it and if anyone has a place to get the game, link it and I'll do that.

hoser 03-13-2009 07:16 PM

clipped from unrealaddicts...

1. Start by downloading UT here: --->UT 99-DEMO Download<----
File name: UT99-Demo.zip
Folder: /UT_Demo/UT99-Demo.zip
2. After downloading from the above link, unzip and run it.
(this installs UT99)

3. NoDelta Patch: UTPatch No Delta

Once you have installed UT99 then you have to patch it, to do so download the patch from the above link then run it. (this allows you to run UT without registering)
File name: UTPatch436nodelta.exe
Folder: /Patches/UTPatch436nodelta.exe

Tempus 03-13-2009 10:38 PM

I went, I got in, then my video puked and I can't seem to get things running right. I'm going to install in Win2k and see if I have better luck.

andyofne 03-13-2009 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tempus (Post 5950)
I went, I got in, then my video puked and I can't seem to get things running right. I'm going to install in Win2k and see if I have better luck.

I'm curious, what happened?

I joined the server and played with the bots but things looked weird... from a distance I could see pick-ups like health and shit. Then I would get up close and it would disappear.

It was weird.

Tempus 03-14-2009 01:00 AM

I got back in after I installed on Win2k and things were fine for me, except for that cheater Loque. I gave him and that Tamerlane bastych a piece of my mind. :o

PaulMuad'Dib 03-14-2009 10:07 AM

Yeah... I have the bots on experienced and it's showing my rust. I first had them on skilled when I setup the server and they kicked my arse!!! I figured experienced would give most people a chance to get back into form.

I haven't had any video problems. My internet connection just puked last night right after Tempus joined.

{2399}Straycat 03-14-2009 03:29 PM

Server added, now need moving targets :D

andyofne 03-14-2009 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMuad'Dib (Post 5953)
Yeah... I have the bots on experienced and it's showing my rust. I first had them on skilled when I setup the server and they kicked my arse!!! I figured experienced would give most people a chance to get back into form.

I haven't had any video problems. My internet connection just puked last night right after Tempus joined.

The bots are retardely too highly skilled. It's no fun.