FPSNetwork

FPSNetwork (http://fpsnetwork.com/forum/index.php)
-   Public Game Servers (http://fpsnetwork.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   LASA's BACK!!! (http://fpsnetwork.com/forum/showthread.php?t=734)

zero_cool 04-21-2009 06:21 PM

howdy andy :D

shmegma 04-22-2009 12:04 AM

Hmmmm, looking a lot like a GMC resurgence? Might have to start a new clan and get some clan matches going again! lol :rolleyes:

zero_cool 04-22-2009 12:38 AM

I'm Down, except that skag wont touch ut99 anymore : (
Let me know when you guys play on ut99 and in what time zone.
I've been brushing up on my esr and dodging skillz.
wow what a trip down memory lane. played on the LASA server today and the first map was the first I ever playing in a match. It was {SdK} vs {LASA} and two other clans (2v2v2v2) on the map with the giant pooltable textured in golden skulls or something like that.(we won : ) .)

{2399}Straycat 04-22-2009 09:19 AM

What happened to you when we went to our servers?

That ping on the other server we were on sucked man. You still have it though, GGs :D

Tempus 04-22-2009 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zero_cool (Post 6120)
(we won : ) .)

I guess we did do that once-in-a-while eh? :)

Good to see you still exist!

zero_cool 04-22-2009 08:10 PM

howdy B, yeah im around mostly on CS:S. I actually ran into FAA JoeVengence on CS:S the other day.

blindfish 04-29-2009 02:20 PM

Well look at this ...10 years later and we all still refuse to growup.

It brings a smile to my face :)

PS...what about a Clan Bake ? Ready for another party...I'll supply the walkers (I have a few extra)

whiz 04-29-2009 11:00 PM

lol zero cool CSS? yea we play CSS all the time. Although ive gotten into wow here as of late lol We have 2 servers up and going for CSS :D

zero_cool 05-01-2009 12:18 AM

awsome, give me the IPs. i only have one FAA server IP and it seems to be dead most of the time. Ive been playing alot of zombie and gungame lately and its made my aim go to hell and makes me spray most of the time.
but I still get in the zone every now and then. also, Whats your SteamID ill add you to friends.
as for a clam bake..... i tried to attend one when i was young... but was not allowed by my parents for obvious reasons. (I was 12)
If you did it again, tell everyone to bring a PC and make a LAN party out of it. and make em pay your electric bill : )

oh and andy. you remember that athlonXP 2100+ you sold me wayyy back?
I JUST upgraded not a month ago in an exchange with my dad who was going to turn a P4 3ghz into a file server on his lan...... so i finagled him out of it and gave hime the system you helped me build and play UT99 on for so long.
so now i only have a 6 year old system instead of a 10yo system. but we still have that chip : )

zero_cool 05-01-2009 12:21 AM

oh i just noticed that FAA is CAL teams,,,,,,, I'm going to have to play more regular CSS before i can show my face on your servers..... and try to find the fastest AGP card that is still available... so far i think the ATI radeon 3850 is my only option