View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 12:29 PM
Been 'round..

Lotharr is on a distinguished road
Just checking in...

Hey all -

I hope everyone's doing well. Things here are about the same as always. I still work for Ma Bell (which sucks more and more every day thanks to our new $BC masters), but it's a job. The family is doing well - everyone's happy and healthy.

Here is pretty much the only interesting stuff that has happened since I posted last:
  • Our house was hit by lightning in June, which blew apart our chimney and fried a ton of electronics - including a brand new (1 week old) PC I had just purchased for the kids. Fortunately nobody was hurt, in spite of the fact that both kids were in their room probably 10' from where the lightning hit. (pictures).
  • I attempted to climb Mt. Washington in NH, but the weather prevented us from reaching the summit. I did see a moose very close up, which was cool. (pictures)
  • We finished our basement (well - almost... we still need to install a floor).

The rest of the Summer was pretty much run-of-the-mill stuff... some camping, biking, rafting, and of course a ton of work.

I'm looking forward to UT3 coming out. I haven't been able to really "get into" any games since UT99. I have high hopes for this one.

"Unabsorbed fat can cause intestinal side effects such as fatty stools, oily spotting, flatulence with discharge, an urgent need to defecate, and frequent bowel movements."