View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 11:46 AM
Been 'round..

ALLT4 is on a distinguished road
I made the mistake of installing Office 2007, couldn't import my old mail. Don't remeber why, don't care anymore. This version of Office didn't have Front Page per say but some dumbed down web designer, couldn't get Front Page installed after that, just crashes on the install from Office XP, before you say "DUH it's Office XP" what am I supposed to do. Use Office 2003 Front Page which doesn't have the features I want? I truly give up, I haven't gone back yet because I have so much stuff to deal with going back I live with a broken OS. Someday I'll go for it but it'll consume almost a full day to get everything back the way I want it. I haven't been able to update my website since Vista, too tired to figure out how to get Cisco VPN to play nice with Vista's "let nothing through policy" I have to connect to my server through VPN.

I know what you're talking about Andy with all the networking stuff, NOTHING is where it used to be, SUCKS!

I use XP at work and couldn't be happier, why oh why did I need to experiment with new a new OS?