View Single Post
Old 03-22-2008, 12:32 AM
Commander in Briefs

andyofne is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacedebris View Post
I speed all day every day working on computer issues ranging from people who cant figure out how to turn on their computer. (yes, i mean that literally, I never would have believed it until I got that call, and I get it at least once a week). To people who have a complete computer meltdown and nearly 75% of all the true OS problems I deal with are all Vista related. From a computer support standpoint, Vista is a nightmare. The problem is, once you have a problem with it, no matter how minor, the hopes of repairing it are near nil. I've rarely run into anyone who is happy with vista, in fact one of my more common calls regarding vista is the call that says..."do you know where we can go to get XP back again?".
Howdy.

Thankfully, we have no Vista computers in my office.

Unfortunately, we have no Vista computers in my office.

I would like to have ONE so that I could actually learn a bit more about the OS rather than just dismissing it out of hand.

I've worked only a handful of computers running Vista and because it's so unfamiliar and different it is harder to trouble shoot some problems that are easy to ID and fix in Win 2000 / XP.

I do not like Vista.

Skagalak