Thread: andyofne
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 03:16 PM
Commander in Briefs

andyofne is on a distinguished road
andyofne

Many knew me by the name "skagalak" from our UT days (1999-2003) though at the very beginning I was (LASA)RedBastard. I still play as Skagalak in BF2. I also went by HandyMan (MOHAA and FarCry) for a time.

Began playing the Giant Map style of UT before it was very popular. Eventually started a UT Clan and helped gather together a few clans to make the GMC community.

After unsuccessfully trying to keep the GMC momentum going with UT2003 and UT2004 I moved on to games like MOHAA, BF1942, Devastation, FarCry, Counter Strike Source, and finally to BF2.

For a time I was a member of a BF clan called CodeBlueBF (CBBF) but I retired from that group as they drifted on to 2142 and other games. I just don't have the interest in buying yet MORE games.

I'm now in a loosely organized group called Multiplayer Marshal Service (or Make Me a Sammich, whichever floats your boat I guess) or *M.M.S* for short.

We do have a server but it's rarely played on. I do have Xfire but virtually never run it any more, thought for a long time with UT2004, CSS, and FarCry I ran it all the time.

Last edited by andyofne : 06-26-2007 at 03:17 PM. Reason: message poorly written, of course.