Thread: Dillywussy
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 05:33 PM

{2399}Straycat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillz View Post
Wait. So who do you play against? The occasional newb that joins by accident on the server(s) you play on?

You got into {2399} because it was the point in that clan that it was dying, thus the ones who still played wanted to hold onto the thought they letting more people join would keep everyone together, thus we'll have more people to play against. You was never allowed to join {2399} because you were good. LOL

Unlike a very select few people, I've moved on from UT. Now I play other games; my skill is still there little Kitty.

LOL at the double posts you've accomplished. Is lil Dilly boy gettin' to ya?

PS
No screenshots, no proof, no care
if you claim your so " skilled " put up or shut up. Ive NEVER disrespected you on here, fuck that shit. Im calling you out, Leroy. Run the mouth like dillybar. Words dont mean shit to me. oh, BTW, fucktard, I had to beat Sean to get in.... Pull out the tampon and connect.... and how would you fucking know who plays and who dont? There's Alot OF PLAYERS now, your just a big mouthed asswipe that nobody really cares about, Hasbeen.....

Last edited by {2399}Straycat : 09-30-2012 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Skills is a fucktard