View Single Post
Old 07-22-2007, 12:00 AM
Been 'round..

{2399}Reaper is on a distinguished road
Exactly... and one thing I do want to make clear, while the child was screaming its fkn head off... I really didnt have a problem with the kid... it wasnt his fault his parents are both "products of a weak moment". The kid couldnt pick his parents. It was THEIR FAULT he was screaming his damn head off.

On another topic, speaking of not knowing when to wear a condom... anyone hear of the Westboro Baptist Church? While on our honeymoon, my wife and I realized that church was really close to the route we were taking...

These are the "Phelps" family of insane people that picket at marine and other servicemen's funerals. Their "church" is located in a subdivision in Topeka, KS... it looks like a house, with 9 foot tall walls around the yard, security cameras that would make Fort Knox jealous, an American Flag, upside down and beneath a Canadian Flag, that is also upsidedown. They have a big banner that can be seen from the street that lists a website that I wont list on here, because I dont want to promote hit counts on their bullshit site. There are a ton of videos of these freaks on youtube if you havent heard of them. They also have a website with several songs they have rewritten to serve their purpose.

They hate America and everything it stands for, but they say they can not leave because Americans needs to hear the "Real God's Word" I wish there were rumors of Weapons of Mass Destruction in their house...

Only two defining forces have
ever offered to die for you:
1. Jesus Christ
2. The American G. I.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
Prime Minister Tony Blair