View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 05:38 PM

Skillz is infamous around these partsSkillz is infamous around these parts
It's Epic's fault really.

They are pushing the consoles harder than PCs. Hell, I bought the game when it first came out and I only knew this because I just so happened to look up the release date that day to see when it was supposed to come out. When I started telling people I know that I got the game, not one person even knew it came out yet. Not a single one, and I mostly talk online with online gamers for BF2 and UT.

I didn't see any kind of promotions or commericals for the game until the PS3 version came out a few months later, even then I only seen a few. When the 360 version came out, I started seeing a lot more commericals for it, but they still failed to mention the PC version in all cases so far.

Really pathetic if you ask me. How the PC put Unreal Tournament where it is today; Then Epic wants to turn there backs on us PC gamers for more money?

Fuck you Epic, Fuck you.

I played for like the first week in a bunch of almost empty servers. The demo had and probably still does have more players playing it than the retail version does. Granted I don't think UT3 is better than UT, but I do like it a hell of a lot more than I did UT2k3 and UT2k4. I think UT3 falls somewhere between those two, but a bit closer to UT.