View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008, 12:02 PM
Been 'round..

ALLT4 is on a distinguished road
Geeze Andy don't feel bad some dogs through bad breeding or whatever are just nutz period. I had a Dalmatian for a while that was driving me and the whole family crazy. Nothing could be done for this dog, crate training didn't work, the dog would eat rocks outside and when it came time to shit them out the dog would get real mean because the rocks would be tearing up his asshole. Really that's how stupid the dog was, an invisible fence didn't work the dog would run right through it no matter how much pain it was in. When he ran off he would run for hours all over the neighborhood and no amount of coaxing could get him back. Finally he bit a kid that came to visit one time and that was all I could take. Off to the pound and I wrote him a death sentence. I felt it was best for the dog and didn't want any other child or family to have to deal with such an insane dog. This was all caused by a breeder breading for nothing more than money, I think there may have been some bloodlines that were a little too close.

Now we have a Rottweiler Black lab mix and it's the best dog we've ever had. The Rottweiler in her makes her lazy, a good thing. The Lab in her makes her so darn lovable. She always wants to please us and is pretty good about coming back when take her outside.